Go to fast food

Don't look up the ingredients of Harvey's beef if that's one you enjoy! Let's just say it's not beef and salt like McDonald's.

Crap me too I like Harvey’s but just like when they say you don’t want to know what’s in hotdogs.... I need to find out
There isn’t a thing bad in hot dogs.  You can make lips and asshole bind.  I realky wish people would let that one go, lol.

There isn’t a thing bad in hot dogs.  You can make lips and asshole bind.  I realky wish people would let that one go, lol.
Haha lips assholes and hooves still doesn’t make me not eat them occasionally lol

Haha lips assholes and hooves still doesn’t make me not eat them occasionally lol
I make hot dogs all the time at work.  They are not made from anything bad.  Not ours anyways.  I make them the old school way with lots of fat.

I don't do traditional fast food very often at all. I will do subway for a chicken breast salad with four breasts. And I will eat out at sushi restaurants but try to mainly get sashimi so no rice. Once a week I will get a hamburger and fries but from a chip stand and never MCdonalds or Wendys or Burger King, very occasionally I will hit Harveys and get their burger salad. Fuck, after reading this I should allow myself some treats once in a while. lol. My main problem is I have a huge appetite so eating too much is more of an issue then what I am eating.

A&W chicken grill, no sauce.

Once and a while when bulking, i go Lee Priest style and do a whole bucket of KFC! Yum.  

I usually need to be bribed into going to the "big city" this is my go to breakfast order.

Mcdonald's Hotcakes + 2 Sausage Mcgridles + 2 Hashbrowns + Large OJ

I usually get a big salad w/200g of chicken at any local Shawarma place...if I need carbs, they can throw in 1 cup of rice...I eat GF so that works and tastes great!