Masked Log

@maskedmisery Great work,  you're looking awesome dude! Makes me want to get started on something myself! Unfortunately I'm going on a three week trip out of the country in June so I'm gonna have to wait till I get back.

Reactions: MaskedMisery
Got on B6 + Ashwaganda, I can feel its working for sure, I had some gyno from it and its slowly starting to get away!

Also, for my update, I started 2 weeks ago on 500mg of Test E per week, pinning monday morning and thursday morning. 

Started the cycle at roughly 190 pounds, right now I'm at 200 pounds. Calorie intake per day is about 3k, trying to eat as clean as I can. 

My only problem is pinning. I've only pinned the upper outer quadrant of the glutes alternating from the right glute to the left one because I've seen a lot of people saying that pinning delts or quads is somewhat more painful than the glutes. But oh boy, I've had some fucking painful PIP on my last injection monday. The swelling started going up on my tailbone and right now I cant even sit or sleep on it. Today was my chest/shoulders/triceps day and oh boy was it painful just lying on the bench. I'm thinking about trying ventro glute this thursday, or hell even quads because I cant stand the pain right now. For your information, I am pinning with a 23gauge 1 1/2 inch. 

I'll upload some pictures of my progress soon. Cheers!
You pinned likely too close to the nerve in your ass cheek if you feel it in your tailbone.

if you pin thighs, pin the outside up high in the thigh, like about a palm width from your hip joint.  Pip will be minimal then.

ventroglutes are easy, just don’t pin too far forward.

rear delts are great also.

and 25 gauge 1 inch pins will do the trick.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot, everyone! I really have 0 sides as far as Im concerned except maybe some fatigue here and there caused by excess estrogen, but I just up the aromasin dosage for a couple and days and it gets back on track. For the pinning, I think it was me just being a noob and pinning too close to the nerve, right now I have really minimal pip since a couple of weeks! I will keep everyone posted this weekend with some new pics 🙂 

That's awesome to hear brother.

Glad your progress is going really well and sounds pretty smooth too!! Looking forward to more updates

A little update for you guys. Now on week 9 of the cycle, weighing 217 lbs roughly, so that would put me at 22lbs of pure gainz hehe (Of course there's some fat and water in there but I don't know how much). I'm trying to cut down on the calories a little bit to allow more fat to burn lol, I feel like I'm carrying a little too much at the moment and my cycle is coming to an end. So far I feel like I made the right choice with the cycle. I have made some crazy gains, people around me are telling me I look a lot bigger than a couple of weeks ago. I feel really good overall, I will make another update before the cycle ends and then I will update you guys during PCT to let you know how I feel, etc 🙂

Here's a couple of pics I took tonight after an intense chest/tricep/shoulder session, let me know what you think so far:

59618636_427027854789605_365856902095044608_n.jpg

60230710_611357899348742_4597349739715887104_n.jpg