More CBD Info for Lifters

Good info man. 

How many mg do u find is the sweet spot and at what strength or percentage of cbd?
I get by with avedekal its a CBD oil from medreleaf and it does the job 1ml post work out and ill add more on days where I find im more sore.  I will also use it more often running tren to combat the aggression and temper I get with it.  CBD has a way of keeping me mellow

Reactions: Whiteboyblue
I get by with avedekal its a CBD oil from medreleaf and it does the job 1ml post work out and ill add more on days where I find im more sore.  I will also use it more often running tren to combat the aggression and temper I get with it.  CBD has a way of keeping me mellow
Right on man tks

So many new and interesting products emerging lately with legalization. 

I personal prefer a little thc before I workout it helps me with focus and clarity and I believe enhances my mind muscle connection.

i found a really good strain that is 15% Cbd and 15% THC, I get the best of both worlds and used preworkout I get a nice little buzz of focus and the healing properties that help with my arthritis from the cbd.

I will also add I prefer sativa over indica strains. Sativa is more of a head buzz with a boost of focus and clarity. Heavy indica dominant strains tend to make me lethargic and give me anxiety. 

Happy experimenting! 

So many new and interesting products emerging lately with legalization. 

I personal prefer a little thc before I workout it helps me with focus and clarity and I believe enhances my mind muscle connection.

i found a really good strain that is 15% Cbd and 15% THC, I get the best of both worlds and used preworkout I get a nice little buzz of focus and the healing properties that help with my arthritis from the cbd.

I will also add I prefer sativa over indica strains. Sativa is more of a head buzz with a boost of focus and clarity. Heavy indica dominant strains tend to make me lethargic and give me anxiety. 

Happy experimenting! 
sativa gave me anxiety once,horrible reaction

it can fuck some guys right up I use a sativa oil Orally on bad days when I am sore or well tren kicks in.     I worked out today with some in me and wow what a work out.   CBD is non psychoactive meaning it has ZERO THC maybe 1%.   what it is as I say value in a bottle its AMAZING stuff and really loosens up the body.  and OMG for anxiety its amazing.   I  am not a smoker at all I use medically but ya sativa can work some people and others wow looney bin time.   It is all based on the person and their ability to handle it.    I always tell new people to GO slow and small amounts as soon as you take too much it can be all bad.

I use medreleaf and their bud is top notch, I will be getting the high thc oil in my next order as im trying to quit smoking.