Mutant iso

Been using Jeff longs like a pro supps peanut butter cookie lately, really tasty stuff, very clean too

• Thanks
Reactions: funnyman
I haven't tried mutant. Everyone I know recommended iso gold from Pvl but I found it bloated the shit out of me. I'll have to give this stuff a whirl.

Well just got some gingerbread man flavor, love the stuff.
Nice! How do you find it on your stomach brother? I find as i get older my stomach is sensitive to whey. Only certain brands have been alright with me.

I tried their gourmet strawberries and cream.. delicious. Weren't they one of the brands who caught amino spiking scandal or something or other?

Yuk

i really don’t know how people consume protein powder
Why do you say this? Because you've never tasted one you liked? Or because you just dont like whey in general as a protien source? Just curious

Why do you say this? Because you've never tasted one you liked? Or because you just dont like whey in general as a protien source? Just curious
Both really

i don’t believe in eating them as a protein source unless you have absolutely zero choice

and I think they are grosss and full of god knows what

I've actually never tried mutant lol 
Me neither ?  I've heard good and bad about their whey proteins. Problem is, there's no real way to quickly test how good it is (that I know of). In order to test out a protein powder, it seems as if you've got to run it over a period of time before you're able to determine if its doing what it should be doing. By that time, you've wasted too much time.

Reactions: FullyLoaded
Me neither ?  I've heard good and bad about their whey proteins. Problem is, there's no real way to quickly test how good it is (that I know of). In order to test out a protein powder, it seems as if you've got to run it over a period of time before you're able to determine if its doing what it should be doing. By that time, you've wasted too much time.
This is exactly the reason why I switched over to Believe Supplements when I first found out about them online.  They third party test every batch of every product they produce. There is a number on every single bottle/tub that you can punch into the third party labs' website and find out what that specific bottle/tub scored, what is in it, and exactly how much of each ingredient.  There are SOOO many brands now, so when I heard of a co.pany willing to publically share their third party lab results, I tried them out and I've been using Believe exclusively ever since.

Canadian protein also does 3rd party testing, on their protein powder. Recently tried their choco chip cookie dough isolate...... it’s tasty!

• Thanks
Reactions: Shredzs