Mutant iso

This is exactly the reason why I switched over to Believe Supplements when I first found out about them online.  They third party test every batch of every product they produce. There is a number on every single bottle/tub that you can punch into the third party labs' website and find out what that specific bottle/tub scored, what is in it, and exactly how much of each ingredient.  There are SOOO many brands now, so when I heard of a co.pany willing to publically share their third party lab results, I tried them out and I've been using Believe exclusively ever since.
But how does it taste? If it not edible then it would be hard to take consistently.

I'll take some delicious spiked protein that's easy on the guts lol

But how does it taste? If it not edible then it would be hard to take consistently.

I'll take some delicious spiked protein that's easy on the guts lol
The taste is on par with, if not better than, any other brand man.  No bullshit.  Also, I like the fact that with Believe, they sell flavoring for their whey or isolate separately. With most other brands, if you buy a tub of whey and you end up not liking the taste, your stuck with that whole tub. With Believes' multiple flavours, you can also have a different flavour shake every day, with out having to buy 9 different tubs of protien. It's a really cool, unique and forward thinking brand.  They are Allmax's number 1 competitor out east right now, and for good reason

Canadian protein also does 3rd party testing, on their protein powder. Recently tried their choco chip cookie dough isolate...... it’s tasty!
But do they share those third party test results publically? For every single item they produce?

Not to sure , never really went to that extent , I only order from Canadian protein, true nutrition or like a pro supps for my supps/protein. This is the first time I’ve ordered from Canadian protein in about a year and I noticed the third party testing on label. 

This is exactly the reason why I switched over to Believe Supplements when I first found out about them online.  They third party test every batch of every product they produce. There is a number on every single bottle/tub that you can punch into the third party labs' website and find out what that specific bottle/tub scored, what is in it, and exactly how much of each ingredient.  There are SOOO many brands now, so when I heard of a co.pany willing to publically share their third party lab results, I tried them out and I've been using Believe exclusively ever since.
I've heard some good things about their transparent whey isolate. Are they based in Canada or the US ?

I haven't tried mutant. Everyone I know recommended iso gold from Pvl but I found it bloated the shit out of me. I'll have to give this stuff a whirl.
Most likely you have a problem digesting milk sugars. Give Quattro by Magnum a try, they are completely lactose free. 

Not sure why all whey companies dont do this, remove the milk sugar. Most people have a hard time digesting any dairy product.

Amino Spiking Info. Muscle Pharm.. Tsk Tsk. 

Mutant is reliable, tasty, love baking with it. 

Love locally owned in Vancouver, Magnum Quattro is high quality. 

Allmax is also reliable and tasty. Good quality.

1AC39BA1-3684-4493-9AE9-EE85B8096C7D.jpeg

C165F1B9-3D04-47F7-BCF0-5DCE79A27158.png