My before and after

At 200mg I normally go around 21 days.  My max was a month, but that in all honesty was too long. 

Random side note, one of the lesser talked about effects of DNP is its effect on your insulin sensitivity (for the better).  Just thought I would throw that out there for giggles. 
Thankyou for that side note.....🥰🥰

At 200mg I normally go around 21 days.  My max was a month, but that in all honesty was too long. 

Random side note, one of the lesser talked about effects of DNP is its effect on your insulin sensitivity (for the better).  Just thought I would throw that out there for giggles. 
Just a question for you obviously I know not to go into Asana or a Jacuzzi hot tub but what if you I know the heat outside is brutal right now but what if you were to go to like the beach front and go swimming in the lake obviously the lake is nice and cold but if you were basically just to stay in the water most of the time do you think that would have much of affect for the dnp

At 200mg I don't see an issue with hitting the beach. Just keep hydrated (maybe sipping on a nice yetti filled with ice, EAA and electrolytes) to be safe.

If you start to feel to warm (heat exhaustion level) then I would bail and hit the AC in your car. 

Reactions: musclebeauty