Promotions

Congrats to all. Just want everyone to know that this board is all about opportunity. Many of these promotions are members who were not part of NM. everyone is equal in our eyes and whoever cares for the board truly will be rewarded. We are very thankful to everyone who is helping this board become better everyday. 

Rsoconow is now upgraded to Vet status Congrats brother.  for you members wondering how do I become a vet or why well 2 fold 

1 start posting and contributing uphold the values we want meaning no drama and fighting and keep posts positive provide useful info to members and lead by example. Vet status will not be given out because you are a Mod on another board or because you have vet status on another board it will be put into consideration but its not a Gimme.  

2,  VETS WILL HAVE Special deals give aways and bonuses 

congrats people...and as for me...lol maybe someday.
The key is to be active, help other members when you can, keep the board drama free, interact with others, .... If you do all that you could become a vet in the future Whatsup  :classic_wink:

Reactions: Talon
Few more upgrades done today. Well deserved upgrades. 

@bebeav @Jr.   @NovaFreak @whatsup @The_Night_King

If I missed a name, I ask for forgiveness and will edit post. This board is developing rapidly and I am happy to be part of this growth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to FULLBLOWN he has made vet status his knee pads paid OFF hahahah,   he has earned the status and ENJOY brother
Hahahahahahaha 

I just saw this now. Lol. Wtf.

Fyi new knee pads are way comfier! More promotions ahead. Ha.