Supplement Deals

Myprotein.ca has their 60% off sale today. 

Cheapest it goes i think. 11lbs of whey is 67 bucks, and 11lbs of isolate is 87 I believe. 

Their Chocolate smooth and vanilla are good. 
Went to see if I was too late for the sale. I guess so, because the website has been suspended.

Just bought 22lbs of whey and 3.3 lbs of bcaa's from https://ca.myprotein.com for 177 bucks. Whey is a few bucks cheaper than the last post I made about them. Haven't tried their bcaa's so I guess we'll see how that goes since I'll have a shit ton of it. 

supplementsource.ca is having a decent sale on a bunch of stuff. I picked up clearance protein bars (don't expire until July/August) for $1.66 each. AllMax IsoFlex 5lbs tubs are on sale for $68 each - which is a good price for a nice tasting quality protein. 

Myprotein Victoria Day sale. 

40% Off Site Wide - Coupon Code VIC40 

Myprotein Victoria Day sale. 

40% Off Site Wide - Coupon Code VIC40 
Got my order from these guys a week or so ago. 

The protein and bcaa's are fantastic. Both flavors of each bcaa's and protein are some of the best I've had. These guys are now my go to. 

SVN Canada - 2x the points + 20% Off site wide. 

Coupon code: Father 

MyProtein Canada Day Sale. 

Upto 60% Off + additional 20% Off. 

Code: CAN80 

MyProtein Canada Day Sale. 

Upto 60% Off + additional 20% Off. 

Code: CAN80 
If anyone plans on using this, make sure to add the items to your cart then check them every once in a while. They raise their prices and have fake sales every day. The whey is 15$ more expensive today at 60% off than when I bought it at 40% off. 

The 11 pound whey will go to low 60$ range regularly

Last edited by a moderator:
Summer Sale

SVN Canada 20% Off Site Wide. Coupon Code: HEATWAVE

Supplement Source 20% Off Site Wide. No Code Required. 

ProteinCo protein sale.  

35% off proteins - Coupon Code: PROTEIN35