Talon's vortex log

why has DHB become so popular lately?
I think the genie is out of the bottle concerning dhb. So many guys i talk to have never even heard of the compound. As far as AAS go, dhb is fairly new to the scene. 

No no I am now running 400mg t400 ew

Dhb 400mg per week split 2cc mon 2 cc thurs

100mg test base daily in the am

50mg ed of proviron

Will run this for 6 to 8 weeks will drop test base after a few weeks.  Then i will cycle off and enjoy the summer with just 400mg test ew

Start weight 195.  I will post a pick up tomorrow.  I had to mix it abit.  My goal here is to drop down 5 to 10 more pounds without loosing muscle

Does vortex have a dhb product? I havn't seen one on their price list. 

No they do not at this point I'm running a cycle with a few compounds from a few labs.  I am just keeping this going for education purposes.  As I am now just tweaking things for my own personal routine this is not a lab review cycle from here on out.  I have been so happy with both bt and vortex.  I'm now just getting a bit of both merely to finish off all the hard work I've done

So I learned a valuable lesson just because gear is smooth as hell.  You should never inject 2ml of dhb and 1 ml of test base in the same syringe FUCK ME.  So I woke up Friday morning feeling like I was kicked by a horse by noon I could not sit down.   I went home tosses on a heating pad on my ass and boom today is much better I will now inject smaller and more spread out doses from now on with these 2 compounds.  The test base omg why did I wait so long to experiment with this.    Am psyched to see how the DHB will work.  I promise pics when I return I am away on a sabbatical for a few days but will be posting regular on here again

Well here we go I am back on track and wow blown away not it's about getting rid of stupid BF I am almost where I want to be for summer

What a great fucking morning I hit personal bests on arms and wow just a great day.  I have to say between Between BT and Vortex I am kicking ass and am now 191. I cannot believe I did it 1 pound to go

Reactions: StraightSideways
It's been a long few months but was 100% worth the sacrifice.  I am now adding some cardio into the mix so I will lift in the AM and run lightly in the evening I know I know cardio best before weights but I feel better doing evening cardio sessions

Having a great chest day today I am in perfect harmony right now with diet and weights and cardio ran 3.5 I and hated it in a good way.  I am in the gym now and smashed my personal best on chest incline I am doing German volume training now and cardio in afternoon.  Also using occlusion bands for stubborn biceps.  Life is great keep lifting folks 

Well boys back again running 

Tren Ace 300mgs a week

Test E at 100mg a week

Cebaser .5mg every 3 days

Proviron 50mgs a day

Wow amazing so I'm cutting still started at 195 

I'm on week 2 and at 202.  

All.lean muscle gained and wow the change is so noticable now that I'm below 14% bf it's really a remarkable compound

I have to say I really appreciate tren now.  I am not having sleep.issues because I take cannabis oil at night and get 6 to 7 hours interrupted but still way better then trensomnia.  Night sweats are minimal which my wife appreciates. 

Today is week 2 and ya I felt like a God in the gym probably came close to ripping apart my pec wife told me to back off the weights abit thank God I did.    Wow I have been strong from tren before but not sure why its hitting me so well.  My diet is on point only thing I'm. Doing better is my diet is bang on and I .  Cheat a little at night granola and yogurt but a little not crazy waist is 34 inches ches is 42 arms 16.5

Thanks ladies I am killing myself to really hit the single digit bf but damnnnnn tren is really working weird ass compound I'm going on cal deficit.   It is the king and 100% running the t3 really has kicked it up a notch.   May explain. The lack of sides.