The Health Stack

Currently for myself:

AM:
Sundays (50,000 IU Vitamin D)
Everyday - 3 g vitamin C, 5 g fish oil, my 5 mg bisoprolol tab (blood pressure)

Evening: Ashwaganda, 400 mg magnesium bicyglysinate, 3 g vitamin C, if i'm watery I take 2 tabs of dandelion root

2-3 meals a day I take 500 mg of berberine

Currently for myself:

AM:
Sundays (50,000 IU Vitamin D)
Everyday - 3 g vitamin C, 5 g fish oil, my 5 mg bisoprolol tab (blood pressure)

Evening: Ashwaganda, 400 mg magnesium bicyglysinate, 3 g vitamin C, if i'm watery I take 2 tabs of dandelion root

2-3 meals a day I take 500 mg of berberine
50K IU Vitamin D....my man that's impressive. Once a week loading works for you?

I never take any vitamins or anything, mainly just the food I eat.  But I have heard that magnesium helps you sleep better, so maybe i'll get some and try that as it's hard to get good quality sleep.  Work, kids, wife lololol.

I am seeing some things I will need to add for sure, I've noticed lately my digestion was off so I added some glutamine for gut health with some digestive enzymes, and probiotics and fibre. Mostly just excess gas and a lingering smell. 

Reactions: Physlifter
50kiu vit d?wow,didnt even know you can take that much haha

im on basic vita stack + omega 3 oils with a 3:1 ratio of epa to dha,coq10,vitamin c 4000mg

Wow this is a good topic.  Looks like i'm going to be shopping for some new vitamins.  But why should we be taking vitamins if our diet's are 'in check'? I thought vitamims were useless.

Reactions: Dom
Apparently they are
Wow this is a good topic. Looks like i'm going to be shopping for some new vitamins. But why should we be taking vitamins if our diet's are 'in check'? I thought vitamims were useless.
apparently, they are 'useless' as noted in the news a few weeks back
But this I would imagine is to the general public who doesn't exercise, sits on their asses, and get fatter by the day.
We lifters, athletes, and others need all the micro nutrients to go with our food. I would at least think it's helpful for us where we place all this demand on ourselves in the gym and with other activities.