What inspired your Handle name?

My name came from a brand I use to work for. As to what lead them to choose Olympic, I am unsure. Somehow from Olympic I became known as the ice cream man haha 
I remember seeing posts on the old cm, guys referring to you going out to sell ice cream, lol. I was thinking, wtf? lol!

Barry Sanders was in his prime when I started watching football.  So I became a big Lions fan. I’ve had my heart broken year after year ever since. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OLYMPIC
My original account name on NM was SNOWMEXICAN, as I saw a meme with Donald Trump saying it and laughed my ass off. I decided to go with something more "wholesome" as im a Canadian father, the muscle part is a work in progress...... Great thread idea @Shredzs enjoyed the stories behind the names

Nothing exciting, really. I lived in Manchester til I was 8. Six years in an area called Moss Side, then the final 2 years in an area called Bolton (which technically is part of Greater Manchester).

Mine is a screen name I used playing Quake online back in the day. 20 years ago, wow thats crazy. I remember my last game the day before I shipped off to basic training. Good times.

I couldnt think of anything cool at the time so just used my initials, and lucky number 666, and it looked uneven so used my initials backwards for symmetry. Just kept using it. I had a typo in it on some games with an r instead of a t so used that sometimes too.

Reactions: RodGod
Mine is a screen name I used playing Quake online back in the day. 20 years ago, wow thats crazy. I remember my last game the day before I shipped off to basic training. Good times.

I couldnt think of anything cool at the time so just used my initials, and lucky number 666, and it looked uneven so used my initials backwards for symmetry. Just kept using it. I had a typo in it on some games with an r instead of a t so used that sometimes too.
Always wondered about yours when I seen you on NM lol

Reactions: Shredzs and mt666tm
I really wish I had come up with a better name all those years ago. Just my name followed by numbers and letters randomly suggested by Yahoo many many years ago when signing up for a Yahoo group totally unrelated to bbing. 'Matt' and a few other variations were already taken and of the 3-4 suggestions Yahoo spit out this was the easiest to remember. Got used to using it and it stuck. This is going back to the mid to late 90s.

I used Caesar on another forum I was an admin on that was for all natural bodybuilding and the owner didn't want any association to AAS use (same owner of former rippedcanadians forum that I was also an admin on), so that was what I came up with. I also signed up for another forum as Myoblast. Can't even remember what forum that was, even if I did I wouldn't remember that was the name I used. So best to stick with this old name.

My screen name was way back in the day from a different type of forum. I wanted mustang as my name, it was taken. had to add the 1234 lol

Reactions: Shredzs