Aug 20, 2018
This is my go to I love it.

1/2cup egg whites

1/2cup frozen blueberries 

1/4cup oats

Tbsp peanut butter

1 banana

1 scoop vanilla whey

Then depending on my mood I'll either add almond milk or water to get the desired consistency. 

Reactions: Dude_wheresmycarbs
90% of the time I just add Milk. Sometimes I'll throw in a banana though. I prefer to eat my calories rather than adding a bunch of shit and blending it

2 bananas

1 scoop whey

200ml milk

2 tsp peanut butter

Coconut (milk, flour, oil... depends what I have in the moment)

200 ml - Almond or coconut milk

1/2 cup - egg whites

1 scoop - protein powder (Pro JYM) 

1 banana

10 gm - collagen

20 gm - ground flax seed 

Handful dry roasted peanuts.

Stopped using shakes about 18 months ago. Only used 50 grams whey iso and water. When leaning out would add a tablespoon of almond butter to slow the absorbtion down some. 

I have discovered that I am able to stay leaner without the pre and post whey iso shakes. So now its just regular food in regular combos at regular times. 

Funny how things change as you advance in age eh. 

400 ml of egg white 

canola oil for fat (amount depending on where in my diet I’m at in the year)

Mio for flavour

1 scoop protein powder 30g. 1/2 Cup egg whites + 1/4 cup mixed berries and water. 

I slam one of these every morning:

1 1/2 cups almond or oat milk

1 1/2 - 2 scoops Canadian Protein whey isolate

2 TBSP natural PB

1/2 Banana or frozen fruit

Pinch of unsweetened shredded coconut

Sometimes I'll throw in steel cut oats if it's gonna be a physical morning

Superfoods powder or vegan protein (2 scoops)

Plant based zero sugars yoghurt

Peanut butter powder (1 tbsp)

MCT oil

Scoop of peanut butter protein , 1/4 cup of blueberries, 1 table spoon natural peanut butter , chocolate almond milk , flaxseed oil 

Simple.1/4 cup oatmeal 1.5 scoops whey and some fiber.

When I get more elaborate it can also have eggwhites, sugar free pudding, and sometimes halo top 😅

Reactions: BodyTechPharma
Canadian protein birthday cake whey.... that shit is amazing. 

What goes in the shake depends on what my diet is like and what my training day is. Most commonly I find myself just throwing in 2 scoops of whey with one or two bananas and either greens powder or some spinach! 

You guys are all hardcore. 

Water, Ice, 2 scoops whey, 1 serving daily cleanse (flax, etc) and a little instant coffee. 

Superfoods protein powder 

Powdered peanut butter

MCT oil

I usually mix all this with plant based Greek yoghurt or cottage cheese 

Stopped the usage of shakes approximately 18 months ago. Only used 50 grams whey iso and water to use the best tools. When leaning out could upload a tablespoon of almond butter to slow the absorbtion down some.

Code:
[SIZE=14px]great idea, Only 50 grams of the same aso and water were used to use [URL="http://sawbank.com"]the best tool[/URL]. When bent, you can upload a tablespoon of 
almond butter to reduce some absorption.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MrGains