sorry my cousin

mp420

sorry my cousin ago and I'm talking about a few years ago I do not know what he did, a cycle of some steroid and I think he followed, he did not do a pct, and since then and I'm talking a long time a year and a half, I see him depressed, but according to you, there is time to take it back, and if yes

you tell me a guideline

then sorry, the language, but I write from Italy I like to follow you and I admire you, but I write with a translator, some words are translated wrong;
I would like to ask a question, even if the right thing is the blood tests, but the question I would like to ask you is: ::::::

suppose and again let's suppose, if the blood tests would leave a low testosterone value and lh and fsh, after a year and a half we could intervene with clomid and nolvadex

thank you

No you cannot prescribe anything without being 100% sure with a doctor, because it mite not be related to steroids or anything please check with a doctor .

I know that international country's peple try to keep everything on the low eveb from doctors but he needs to get a regular check up and make sure the doctor also check for test.

I never take pct after a cycle , and you don't need a year to recover from a cycle, even if you don't take pct.

good luck