XXX Section

We have come to a solution in speaking with other staff and members we have decided to place a password on the x-rated section, If you want access please pm myself for the password, All staff instantly bypasses the password because you need access to do your duties and take care of the board. Please don’t post any images that look young or under age. Along with it being morally wrong we don’t want that kind of attention being brought around here. I’m not being a prude here folks but the safety and security of our board should be our top priority. We have an excellent staff here I trust in their judgment to monitor the posts in that section and please don’t come to me and question their decision to remove a post they find questionable or not suitable for the section , I will not undermine their decision I will stand behind them as I completely trust their judgment. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.