Wife is nervous 4 days in

Hey everyone, my wife is four days into her first cycle ever of Anivar only five MG’s a day. She has some lethargic type symptoms and has some potential increased strength in the gym but he’s just nervous and questioning things. We used alpha North labs after much research, and, leaning towards a Canadian lab here locally that had a Lotta good things to say about it. My question is after four days and is there something she should be looking out for in terms of 
- signs it’s NOT Anavar
- signs it’s not for her
- signs it’s working
- when to throw in the towel for safety sake
- when to keep on going in spite of or despite signs and indicators.
Sorry for sounding so amateur, we’re really trying to figure this whole world out here…
Thanks everyone 

• 2 months later...

@4 days in imho, the only thing anyone i know of female wise experiences is a bit of anxiety as they get used to the new addition of a dht steroid to her body that is not accustomed to having this.

I know a few ladies that get a bit of anxiety a few hours after taking it, not psychological, but an actual anxiety.

Gaba works well to ease this until they get used to the new substance.

At 5 mgs she should be good to go sides wise. She may gain a bit of weight even while dieting as a bit of water retention will occur and some new muscle will be created, ask her to watch the mirror and the way clothes fit opposed to the scale.