Second cycle

madrunner

Looking for some advice.

I’m 6’1 and 190 lbs.

First cycle, I was on 200mg of test e for 10 weeks.

Now for my second cycle, this is what I’m aiming for:

Weeks 1 to 4: Dbol 25mg per day
Weeks 1 to 10: 500mg Test E per week
Weeks 1 to 10: 1mg Arimidex every other day

Any tips? Or adjustments?

What do you suggest for PCT and how long before the third cycle?

Thanks

We need a little more input , Such as your goals and where you want to go with this. Is it for size , strength, or just to look pleasing to the eye or competitive bodybuilder? I personally don’t like D-Bol on any cycle it turns you into a watery puffy mess. As far as an Ai you shouldn’t need it on that dose of test unless you are sensitive. I’d keep it on hand and just just it if problems arise . You do need some estrogen it’s part of muscle growth. Now the rule of thumb for next cycle it is time on equals time off. I can’t comment on pct as you didn’t state if you are on TRT or a blast and cruise kind of guy. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team 

That being said there is no need for PCT if you are on TRT as your level will just go back to normal with your synthetic testosterone replacement . I would toss the D-Bol and just run 30mg Anavar with your 500mg of test and some MK-677 at night . And you could put some cardrine in with that if you wish. But for what you are doing I see the D-Bill as detrimental. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team