Let's get some general discussion going!

Physlifter

People of Northern lifters!!

Let's get talking about anything! 

Open discussion, talk about the American election, the comedy, what you've done this past weekend, what your spring plans are (any travel??).

We need to see more action and activity! Let's do this!!

What are your thoughts on the Tyson vs Jake Paul fight ? Just a money grab or a legitimate fight. Tyson might be 57 but he still looks pretty deadly on the pads.

Jake Paul faught MMA fighters that aren’t boxers or ones that were old and injured. The one boxer he faught close to his age Tommy Fury beat him . 

Obvious 'easy' money and publicity for both of them. Jake knows tyson's going to go nuts, and i'm sure tyson's camp is equally telling him to not knock his head off.  There's NO way tyson is going to throw the fight like a previous fighter did.

Honestly? I think it's still good for the sport.  Like him or not, Jake Paul has really put boxing back into the mainstream view in a field full of MMA.

I’m hearing a ridiculous rule set for this fight . I’m guessing is all social media rumours. It’s still too soon for a rule set yet. One was Jake Paul is allowed to wear head gear like an amateur and we all know Tyson won’t . And we don’t know if this is deemed an exhibition or a professional bout . But you are correct in saying there is no way Tyson will ever throw the fight .