concerning shbg

juicyBoy133

hi guys ! i would like some clarification about shbg ! ive heard that u cannot inject infinite amount of testosterone due to the limitation of the production of shbg ( like some dude inject 1-2g a week and it doesnt get assimilated to it convert but is it due to shbg ? if testosterone cant bind to it so i convert to estrogen right ? i know the receptor and all that but i just want some info concerning so i can pass this info to another 

• 2 weeks later...

There’s no more bro science left anymore. 

what is your question? Gram by gram into the body of a largely unregulated, unproven black market substance how it may influ nice the result of another unregulated drug? 

Certainly if you had the means to inject a GMP drug at liberty it should illicit a certain response… based on based data you are correct. How can one ever measure the impervious variables of such a claim? 

the food we consume, the water we are supplied with to drink, paying taxes… 

it is nearly impossible to suggest there is a correlation with one drug between the efficacy of another drug when applied in a comparison without the ability to effectively measure the infinite varriables that could influence such a result. 

bro science: take an anti histamine to “clear” receptors. Wipe out free bound estrogen with a suicidal inhibitor. You don’t want something to confuse the receptor while the enemy floats around. You must eliminate the enemy and prime the receptors.  

just my thoughts hopefully it makes snes .

On 6/13/2024 at 3:23 PM, juicyBoy133 said:

hi guys ! i would like some clarification about shbg ! ive heard that u cannot inject infinite amount of testosterone due to the limitation of the production of shbg ( like some dude inject 1-2g a week and it doesnt get assimilated to it convert but is it due to shbg ? if testosterone cant bind to it so i convert to estrogen right ? i know the receptor and all that but i just want some info concerning so i can pass this info to another 

Just re read ur post again and no it’s because he inject 2g a week, what is he injecting? 2 gram a week of some adulterated raw product it may only be 250mg so what does he do? Take more, then add another drug to combat his perceived side affects. 

no. Don’t yoga. Grow your own water and drink ur own plants. 

if your friend is not responding to essentially 5ml of oil, more oil will not help. Start in the corners and clean the fridge. And there used to be forums available to discuss these topics but now it seems like everyone’s an expert. 
so many coaches and gurus around. Too many cowboys in the kitchen and not enough superstition. 

The answer is never more drugs. 

Feedback is important and here we welcome it. Please report back. 

On 6/13/2024 at 3:23 PM, juicyBoy133 said:

Just re read ur post again and no it’s because he inject 2g a week, what is he injecting? 2 gram a week of some adulterated raw product it may only be 250mg so what does he do? Take more, then add another drug to combat his perceived side affects. 

no. Don’t yoga. Grow your own water and drink ur own plants. 

if your friend is not responding to essentially 5ml of oil, more oil will not help. Start in the corners and clean the fridge. And there used to be forums available to discuss these topics but now it seems like everyone’s an expert. 
so many coaches and gurus around. Too many cowboys in the kitchen and not enough superstition. 

The answer is never more drugs. 

Feedback is important and here we welcome it. Please report back.