German's Log

Okay. Finally got it to go. 

22gtpv.jpg

Just seeing this now. Looking thick and strong. Nice to see more women on here. Have you ever done a powerlifting competition? That's what I do.

Reactions: German89
Just seeing this now. Looking thick and strong. Nice to see more women on here. Have you ever done a powerlifting competition? That's what I do.
No. I want to. Later in the year. There arent any gyms around here though and, I dont know how to really prepare myself for one. 

Reactions: rhynoplanet
Good morning!

Back/tris and cardio today.

I have a conference call with my ex.  This will be interesting.  I'm guessing they need me to tell me that payments will be lowered. Obviously I'll do my best to fight it but, I doubt I'll get it my way. Not that it matters. I haven't recieved a dime from him since, October.  Fucking deadbeat. 

• Dislike
Reactions: musclebeauty
Now we can see hallelujah ?
See!!!

Phone call was pointless. Nothing was determined by the end of it because, fucktard didnt bring a single piece of proof of income. Waste of time. And wasted me getting in a whole 15 mins of cardionin 

See!!!

Phone call was pointless. Nothing was determined by the end of it because, fucktard didnt bring a single piece of proof of income. Waste of time. And wasted me getting in a whole 15 mins of cardionin 
Sucks going thru that shit eh. Never happend to me but a few around me have been battling with their ex’s for years to no end it seems

Reactions: German89
That’s a good looking tracker where did you find it??
It's just my fitness pal.

However, I manually put everything into the system myself. So, I can be like, I want, 29g of ketchup today and not 25g. And it does the math.  Sometimes if you scan the food, it's not accurate and it will only allow you to do the serving size. (If that makes sense)

And today is a off day from the gym. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for being late. Lots of running around today. Still havent finished my chores..

Legs today... did 10 sets of squats, and 5 or 6 sets of stiff leg deads. And 15 mins cardio.  Decent workout. Quads were lit. Shoulders looked decent too.

5e6bgg.jpg

Reactions: CanadianMade
No wonder you’ve got great quads 10 sets of squats! My knees scream after 5 sets!
yeah... i had to go light today because of my knee... training with shoes on is rough.. i seriously gotta just order deadlift slippers... i haven't done deads in a month either.. i need shoes and a bloody belt, lol  i miss pulling. deadlifts are my favorite!!