German's Log

Late check in here. Sorry guys. Just busy morning. 

Macros

263zjg3.jpg

71n2av.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Workout

Chest/bis/ cardio

Did 20 mins cardio

Really focused on squeezing at the top for chest. My strength has declined due to the lack of carbs (and especially today since I had like, none). Which, of course is expected. As I transition into this cut, I will see my strength slowly decline.  I'm hoping by not much though. Fingers crossed. 

Had  good day with the family.. time for bed though. Got like 3 hrs of sleep last night since I went out. 

Hope you all had a good sunday!

Workout 

Back
Just did pulls. Focusing on TUT. 
Rows
Rack pulls

And 2 tricep exercises 

Burned 420 calories in 20 mins today.

Reactions: rhynoplanet
No. I want to. Later in the year. There arent any gyms around here though and, I dont know how to really prepare myself for one. 
Do you train at home then? If so, all you need is a power rack, a good texas power bar, lots of weights, and a bench that can be moved into the power rack to bench. Set up a 4 day a week program based around the main lifts. You could do a squat and assistance day, a bench and assistance day, a deadlift and assistance day, and then a fourth day could be shoulders and assistance. If not prepping for a meet stick to 6-8 rep range on main lifts for 3 sets, try and do 4 week cycles increasing weight each week by 5 lbs or so. That is just a basic idea for you to start with.

Reactions: German89
Morning everyone.

Busy morning.. off to the gym. Legs/shoulders, cardio. Down 5lbs. 

Uh.. I see a lawyer today so, I might not be back around to post macros and what not til later. Have a good day!

Do you train at home then? If so, all you need is a power rack, a good texas power bar, lots of weights, and a bench that can be moved into the power rack to bench. Set up a 4 day a week program based around the main lifts. You could do a squat and assistance day, a bench and assistance day, a deadlift and assistance day, and then a fourth day could be shoulders and assistance. If not prepping for a meet stick to 6-8 rep range on main lifts for 3 sets, try and do 4 week cycles increasing weight each week by 5 lbs or so. That is just a basic idea for you to start with.
I train at a gym.  I'm just not mentally prepared for a meet at the moment. I have some personal things and goals to hit then, I might transition over to powerlifting 

Reactions: rhynoplanet
Workout 

Legs/shoulders/cardio

Leg extensions 
Hamstring curls
Leg press
Squats

Front press
Side raises

Cardio to start with 20 mins. 420 calories burned

Weighted myself this morning.  165lbs.

For some legal matters handled today. Fingers crossed that, everything works out in my favour!

Workout

Got it in early

Cardio 21 mins. 420 cals burned

I focused on floor press today. First time doing them.  Digged them. Didn't really push it too much. I didnt want to irritate my shoulder.

Today:

Rest. Napped for 10 mins. Prepping my goodies for the weekend. And just focusing on crushing my meals today.