Syringes and needles

Yep lol, she was close to a drug store once so I told her if she could swing by and get me some needles since I was almost out. She went to the same place I go normally and it was the same people, but they never asked her what it was for or anything really.. As soon as I come by and ask for the same thing I always have the : ''Is it for you?'' ''Whats is it for?'' and shit like that... They are biased as F***...

Not sure where everyone is from but in guelph Ontario I can go to a needle exchange that is run by the government.  I walk in I can get all my pins draw tips and all including wipes and a sharpes bin ALL FOR FREE  ... as much as you want as often as you need... You just need to find out where they are located in your city...

The people working there do not ask questions like what you need it for or anything... they basically are there to supply people with clean supplies to have safe injections. You do need to leave a code witch consist of your  year and month of birth and your mothers madien name . They do this to keep track of stats somehow but it never comes back to or on you.. 

I haven't paid for my supplies for two years

Just wanted to share this for people who are on a budget or haven't heard of the option..

😁

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, I only have good things to say about Surgo so far. Ordered on Monday evening arrived on Wednesday morning. Noticed on the invoice a couple items on backorder, realized I made a mistake in my order and emailed to see if they could change it. Within 24 hours changed and the rest of my items will be here tomorrow. Prices are good, too. 

I am just waiting my 1st order Depo-Testosterone (Cypionate) to arrive, FML that I spent hrs on searching on the product, where to buy etc i didnt realized syringes is also an other learning curve so here i am again at your mercy oh mighty knowledgeable people. I was told to use 25g to withdraw and 18g to inject, but how long does the needle has to be, didnt know there are so many options. I have got the link of where to order from my question is do i need 18G X 1" or 18G X 1 1/2" for the injection?

No Sir you put the gauges in the wrong order. It’s 18g to draw with and 25g to inject with. Never inject with a 18g it’s a harpoon. 25g to inject it’s a 1 inch needle. Some folks inject with a 23g also as it’s a faster injection. You can get needles and syringes at any pharmacy. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team