Allergic Reaction to Test E

Twistert

Quick question

About six weeks ago I switched labs and picked up some Test E- 400

I am doing two injections a week at 200mg, So 0.5ml

Last night I did my injection in my right quad, And about 2 min after all my muscles got super tight. And throat started to get tight and getting hard to swallow, after a couple hours I went to emerge got checked out, and they said I was fine and go sleep it off.

I am still feeling aches in my muscles and tightness, and more tired than usual. Could it be the Test-e That cause this, the   Doc at the emerge didn't think so?

Any help would be great 

I never pin my quads because bad things always happens when I do. Look on Youtube for a dave Palumbo video, "Why I don't pin my quads". it's pretty interesting. All the nerve endings, blood vessles, etc. 

Do you mind me asking which lab you're now using? 

• Like 1

Yeah I don’t agree with that vid at all. If you’re pinning quads properly you should have no issues. Stay high and towards the outside. That’s all I ever pin. Good trick put ball of hand on hip bone at your side and stretch fingers down and where your middle finger points shoot there. I guarantee most are doing quads wrong. Where I stayed seems high but it’s where it needs to be to stay outta trouble. Fuck I had a bud who said quads were deadly until I showed him exactly where, now it’s his go to 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ElectricRocker said:

Yeah I don’t agree with that vid at all. If you’re pinning quads properly you should have no issues. Stay high and towards the outside. That’s all I ever pin. Good trick put ball of hand on hip bone at your side and stretch fingers down and where your middle finger points shoot there. I guarantee most are doing quads wrong. Where I stayed seems high but it’s where it needs to be to stay outta trouble. Fuck I had a bud who said quads were deadly until I showed him exactly where, now it’s his go to 

We can agree to disagree. Quads always give me issues. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, eazy57 said:

I never pin my quads because bad things always happens when I do. Look on Youtube for a dave Palumbo video, "Why I don't pin my quads". it's pretty interesting. All the nerve endings, blood vessles, etc. 

Do you mind me asking which lab you're now using? 

I haven't spoken to my Rep yet I don't think its the lab per say could be the injection, I may stay away from my quads for a bit and all check what the carrier oil is.

46 minutes ago, ElectricRocker said:

You stated that you switched labs, possibility you’re allergic to their carrier oil more than likely!  I’d find out what they use and then stay away from that type of oil brother 

That was my 12th injection could have taken that long to cause and Issue , Asking cause I have no clue