TRT Cycle/Protocol On Paper/The Math vs Real World & Plot Your Protocol/Cycle Calculator

Plot Your TRT Protocol or Cycle Calculator

So I was watching one of Dave Palumbo's "Rant" videos, which I find quite interesting/entertaining, and he was talking about the different esters half lives and how often you should dose for best effect etc. His thoughts are that regardless of what one you are using, dosing every other day is the  best way to get the flattest curve or most level results vs having peaks and troughs. He also saaid that one of the things he came to realize was that in 1 respect he was overthinking things, saying basically Testosterone is Testosterone and if you pin eod, aside from suspension, there really isn't going to be much "real world" difference regardless of what ester you are pinning. That being said he did offer that some will work better than others for some people, but that in most cases Cyp or Ent will be the best choice for most.

While poking around I came across the "plot Your Cycle" calc linked above and spent some time playing around with different combinations but all centered around a 200 mg/week TRT protocol and pinning eod. The actual best combination I came up with for the flattest response was based on eod giving 7 pins/2 week period and based on that you are pinning 57.5mg at a time and using Sustanon 250 jump started with 120mg of Ent on day 1, on paper it makes a really nice response plot.

So according to the math vs real world results...thoughts? I'm especially interested in anyone that pins a large dose on day 1 to jump start things and avoid the low spot that you get at the beginning to varying degrees based on the different esters.

Edited by Francis "Frank" Castle