King Labs

Chilton_430

Hey guys, 

First post. Really enjoyed the content here so far. I came across King Labs and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Haven't been able to find any information on forums about them which is kind of concerning so I figured I'd just start the topic. Thanks in advance. 

22 hours ago, Chilton_430 said:

Hey guys, 

First post. Really enjoyed the content here so far. I came across King Labs and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Haven't been able to find any information on forums about them which is kind of concerning so I figured I'd just start the topic. Thanks in advance. 

I wouldn't touch that with an 11' pole. Every bit of the website information is hidden, registerd in BC Canada in 2016 is about all you can find out. I see no mention anywhere of banners where they sponsor anywhere in any forums and it looks like most of the pharma they claim to be selling is black market EU stuff. The only payment they accept is BitCoin. That's a recipe for disaster when all heaped together. There's just as much chance you'll never see your money again , or any gear, as anything else I would say!

2 hours ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

I wouldn't touch that with an 11' pole. Every bit of the website information is hidden, registerd in BC Canada in 2016 is about all you can find out. I see no mention anywhere of banners where they sponsor anywhere in any forums and it looks like most of the pharma they claim to be selling is black market EU stuff. The only payment they accept is BitCoin. That's a recipe for disaster when all heaped together. There's just as much chance you'll never see your money again , or any gear, as anything else I would say!

Thats what I was worried about but figured I’d ask anyways. Gonna leave that alone. Thanks Frank. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I know I'm late to the post, but I recently placed an order after a friend told me about them. I was skeptical, but I needed my product in a hurry and the site claimed 2-3 day delivery. I placed an order on Friday afternoon. Response was quick and on Saturday I was given a tracking number. Product arrived Monday.. can not speak on quality yet.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

King gear is legit! 30ml bottles,  great prices and a decent selection! Except their black tops hgh is straight junk.  Only way you can order from them is via email and they'll send you their list. My orders came out of Southern California and showed up on my doorstep in 3 days. 

But there is a downside to King. THEY ARE TOTAL ASSHOLES!!! Their customer service is absolute 💯 trash! They talk down to you as if they're fucking gods and you're a child or completely stupid. Their arrogance lost my business

Edited by Kimberman
Spelling errors