Forced Recomposition

TogetherWeStand

I have spent the last few weeks reviewing posts and getting to learn more about the forum and those here at Northern Lifters.

From what I have seen so far this forum far surpasses the quality I have seen from most.

Over the last few years I have been working to return to a healthy physical condition after being injured in Afghanistan.

I am currently 30 y.o. at 5'7" 160lbs.  I have recently returned to the point which allows me to train but I will need to complete a full body recomposition.

With my injuries I went from 160 9%BF to 195 UNK%BF and since back to 160 15-20%BF.

I am looking to drop BF back to sub10% while building lean muscle mass.

I have a hard time cutting as I am unable to do most cardio activities which require lower body. 

I look forward to learning more from everyone on the forum and develop good connections with others in the community.

My hopes are that I will have the ability to complete a full transformation with tracking of cycles and assistants.