Was I scammed by someone using the Bodytechpharma name?

burns92

I got directed to a bodytechpharma email and to ask for a product list then the conversation moved to an app called wicker where we made out a plan. We got everything laid out I wanted to purchase then had to purchase in BTC, which I already thought was odd but luckily for me had a lot of BTC and wasn't that big of an order. Was this a scam or has this business been conducted like this?

Please give me all the details so I can look into this including the wickr I’m going to need all information including conversation and email address and payment and order details . They have a good reputation and this is a serious accusation. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

7 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Please give me all the details so I can look into this including the wickr I’m going to need all information including conversation and email address and payment and order details . They have a good reputation and this is a serious accusation. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Hey if you'd like PM me and i can give you whatever details, there's not much I can do with wickr though since those messages delete after a certain time.

We need to talk via Pm , I don’t think you have been scammed by BT and I have proof of that so if you could kindly reword the post it would be appreciated, I believe there something might be a stray here tho. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team. 

40 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

We need to talk via Pm , I don’t think you have been scammed by BT and I have proof of that so if you could kindly reword the post it would be appreciated, I believe there something might be a stray here tho. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team. 

I didn't mean to word it as BTP was the scammer but someone using their name to get me over. I sent you a PM please follow up.

• Like 1

• Guest locked this topic