First cycle input

PinoPlates

Hey guys, I’m looking to get some recommendations and first hand knowledge for a first cycle!

I am 30years old

5’10”

192lbs

bf%~14%

been working out seriously for the last 3 years 5 days a week mostly hypertrophy.

I am currently in a 200-300 caloric deficit trying to get my bf% down in this deficit I am consuming 0.7-1.0 grams of protein per pound of body weight enduring my muscles are properly fueled.

please any suggestions and input would help, everyone on this thread seems very knowledgeable so I am really looking forward to some replies! 👊🏼👍🏻 

Honestly first cycle keep it simple, Test only 300mg and then ramp it up to 500mg for 16-18 weeks. Then if you have a side effect you know exactly what the compound was and what dose it happened and then you can adjust accordingly. Buy an Ai but only use it if necessary but always have one on hand . I don’t think you will need it at those doses but good to always have on hand. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team 

On 6/24/2023 at 10:56 PM, PinoPlates said:

Hey guys, I’m looking to get some recommendations and first hand knowledge for a first cycle!

I am 30years old

5’10”

192lbs

bf%~14%

been working out seriously for the last 3 years 5 days a week mostly hypertrophy.

I am currently in a 200-300 caloric deficit trying to get my bf% down in this deficit I am consuming 0.7-1.0 grams of protein per pound of body weight enduring my muscles are properly fueled.

please any suggestions and input would help, everyone on this thread seems very knowledgeable so I am really looking forward to some replies! 👊🏼👍🏻 

Hey there!

Before we jump into anything, I want to stress the importance of consulting with a healthcare professional or a fitness expert before considering any steroid use. They'll be able to provide personalized advice based on your needs and goals.

Now, let's talk about some recommendations for your fitness journey:

1. Keep up the good work with your workout routine! You've been hitting the gym consistently for three years, so props to you. Keep focusing on progressive overload and mix up your training to keep making gains.

2. Nutrition is key, my friend. Since you're in a caloric deficit, make sure you're eating a well-rounded diet. Get plenty of lean protein, healthy fats, and complex carbs. Don't forget about those vitamins and minerals too. If you need help, consider chatting with a registered dietitian.

3. Speaking of the caloric deficit, aim for a moderate one. Losing fat while preserving muscle mass is the goal. Shoot for a deficit of around 500-700 calories per day. That way, you'll lose weight at a steady and sustainable pace.

4. Before you think about jumping on the steroid train, explore natural supplements. Stuff like creatine, beta-alanine, and BCAAs can give you a boost. Do your research and talk to a professional before adding any new supplements to your routine.
    Goodluck to your fitness journey!