MK 677 long term?

Alright! It has been a minute since I’ve been able to get on here! 
since I’ve been away I’ve come back to a lot of guys talking about using mk 677 while on cycle. As the obvious cheap route instead of growth. 
but the length sure doesn’t seem to have any, at least antidotal, consistency. One guy say 4 weeks, the other 12 etc etc. 

but as far as I remember if you were using actual GH you would run it long term like all year, not really expecting results for months after starting. Is there a reason MK 677 is used differently? It seems logical that if it was used as GH replacement it would be run like you were using GH does it not? 
anyway. As always throwing it at the peanut gallery seeing what’s what. Thanks in advance gents (and lady’s?). 

No issue, take it as long as you want

There are some longitudinal studies showing old lady populations > 2 years taking it without issues.  Because it's not an exogenous source and it encourages release of the pulses, it has no (current) long term effects.

• Thanks 1

On 4/3/2024 at 8:40 AM, Physlifter said:

No issue, take it as long as you want

There are some longitudinal studies showing old lady populations > 2 years taking it without issues.  Because it's not an exogenous source and it encourages release of the pulses, it has no (current) long term effects.

And I’m seeing dosage also quite varied. 
But since this isn’t an artificial growth and you can’t just “add more” and it (if I’m understanding it correctly) is something that allows you to produce your own GH again. What role does dose play? 
I assume your natural level that can be drawn from your body would have a cap? i e you can only take so much before your just wasting MK 677 for no extra result. 
But again, I could be interpreting this wrong as well. 

On 4/5/2024 at 8:13 PM, MuscleDummy said:

And I’m seeing dosage also quite varied. 
But since this isn’t an artificial growth and you can’t just “add more” and it (if I’m understanding it correctly) is something that allows you to produce your own GH again. What role does dose play? 
I assume your natural level that can be drawn from your body would have a cap? i e you can only take so much before your just wasting MK 677 for no extra result. 
But again, I could be interpreting this wrong as well. 

25 mg of mk677 have shown significant improvement in GH and IGF-1 release, and has been used for decades, long term.  Of course there's always a max dose amt but 25 mg seems to be the good sweet spot.  Can be taken orally.  Doesn't seem to have much for side effects.

Something like ipamorelin and cjc1295 work on increase the immediate pulsatile and duration of GH release from the pituitary.  The end game you get more GH release but through different mechanisms.  Must be taken sub-q though.

I think MK is probably a better long duration bang for your buck.

• Thanks 1