another couple pics

Been a while since I seen that guy. I wouldnt mind being that size.
Love Dave. I highly recommend him for diet, training, aas. He’s very good and he charges 100£ a month. 24h support included. This pic gets me every time.A10C24C5-1E0A-4E6C-B618-1ACA9B62E4E9.jpeg

Like I mean, who else made Rich look small. 

Reactions: MaskedMisery
Been a while since I seen that guy. I wouldn't mind being that size.
You should grow the matching beard man.  With the shaved head and beard you will look 5lbs leaner. 

Keep on it man, even with the Covid BS, progress (even slow) is still progress. 

Work on your posing too man (just for fun), be surprised how much of a workout you get practicing posing.  Shit destroys me, moreso when I try to do anything with a vacuum.  

bulking is done, time to cut. got a cycle planned for when gyms open up. getting close to summer guys, give er hell.

Nice progress bro. Slowly and steady wins the race. This lifestyle is all about consistency, keeper up and thanks for posting @whatsup👍

bulking is done, time to cut. got a cycle planned for when gyms open up. getting close to summer guys, give er hell.
Throw up your plan man, let some of the guys on here have a look and maybe offer up some advice if anything red flags. 

What does you planned diet, split and cycle plan look like?