Bodytech Sponsored Offseason Log

So this weekend was a bit of a shit show lol basically fasted on saturday as my wife and I did some renovations to the house so eating was definitely off. Annnndddd then thanksgiving hit lol

Back to everything today, and I should mention as well - I didn't expect much of anything from this initial phase, as we really weren't running too much and the food is still quite moderate. I was also discussing with Nick as well, we aren't really looking to shoot up in weight either - keep the gut healthy and the food moderate and let the training and drugs do their work. I typically get so caught up the scale it messes with me so this will be a different experience.

So the next phase will be something similar to 300mg Test E/200mg Npp/150mg EQ M,W,F for the next few weeks. This should be more fun lol 

I want to also make a couple disclaimers - I'm not shy to high doses of gear, I also don't expect miracles out of this either lol I'm slightly fearless slightly stupid and like to experiment and see what happens. ALSO that photo of me was a MONTH and a half POST SHOW. So yes I'm definitely carrying around more bulk.

Now I'll also give my little thoughts about gaining weight... I don't think anyone should get FAT, I've done it don't recommend it. HOWEVER I think if you stay overly lean year round, you'll make very little progression. I think you need to find a good balance of adding bodyfat without getting excessive. Far too often guys are so scared about losing their abs and yet they never get freaky. 

Reactions: funnyman
This is all such great info thanks for sharing these updates. I’ve been doing a lot of research and payed a coach for some GUIdance on howmto time my training and food around slin. I’ve heard a lot of people that Use it and also have heard some people don’t feel it’s Needed. 5’9 255 dam bro. I’m 6,3 230 I got some catching up to do lol. 

Time for me to give my body and receptors a rest and run trt 

good luck at Toronto. Going to be a great show again this year 

Reactions: Corey5150
This is all such great info thanks for sharing these updates. I’ve been doing a lot of research and payed a coach for some GUIdance on howmto time my training and food around slin. I’ve heard a lot of people that Use it and also have heard some people don’t feel it’s Needed. 5’9 255 dam bro. I’m 6,3 230 I got some catching up to do lol. 

Time for me to give my body and receptors a rest and run trt 

good luck at Toronto. Going to be a great show again this year 
Thanks brother,

Offseason logs are tough - changes are slow coming and I've had to make some adjustments. So here are some updates, I'll also include some pictures here in a bit. I decided to part ways with Nick, no bad blood or anything - I hired him for knowledge and received a fair amount but I also realized we share a lot of the same ideas and it mostly came down to a financial decision. 

So now I'm on my own, pretty confident with what I'm going to do. So I'll lay out the idea for my diet. The main goal here is to improve recovery and help with my waning hunger. So my first three meals are higher fat, moderate protein my next 6 meals (including my pre intra and post "meals") are all heavy carb meals. The idea here is to place energy where I need it. 

Gear wise I'm following the same protocol although I have tweaked the next portion a bit - but thats not going to start for another week. So still maintaining:
test E 900mg/Week
EQ 450mg/Week
NPP 600mg/Week
Arimidex 0.5mg/ED

GH 2UI (3 or 2 times a day - 3 times a week, specified days)
Insulin (3 times a day - specific days).

Reactions: Swolesquad
Thanks brother,

Offseason logs are tough - changes are slow coming and I've had to make some adjustments. So here are some updates, I'll also include some pictures here in a bit. I decided to part ways with Nick, no bad blood or anything - I hired him for knowledge and received a fair amount but I also realized we share a lot of the same ideas and it mostly came down to a financial decision. 

So now I'm on my own, pretty confident with what I'm going to do. So I'll lay out the idea for my diet. The main goal here is to improve recovery and help with my waning hunger. So my first three meals are higher fat, moderate protein my next 6 meals (including my pre intra and post "meals") are all heavy carb meals. The idea here is to place energy where I need it. 

Gear wise I'm following the same protocol although I have tweaked the next portion a bit - but thats not going to start for another week. So still maintaining:
test E 900mg/Week
EQ 450mg/Week
NPP 600mg/Week
Arimidex 0.5mg/ED

GH 2UI (3 or 2 times a day - 3 times a week, specified days)
Insulin (3 times a day - specific days).
I’m coming off a 12 week blast at 700 test and 500 eq with 4 iu gh. 2 iu am 2 iu pm. As of nov 1 I am coming down to 150 mg test and gh the same for next 12 weeks until next blast. Give my body and receptors. I feel if I keep up with proper rest and diet I will keep all my siZe except maybe a little water weight. Can you suggest timings of meals or kinds of foods I should be eating. I’m off season sitting at 225 now. Feel my body needs a rest. I feel I need to starting being more flexible and adding in more fats and more calorie dence foods. I am planning to compete in June of next year. But I need to hit at least 250 before I cut. Suggestions thoughts ??

I’m coming off a 12 week blast at 700 test and 500 eq with 4 iu gh. 2 iu am 2 iu pm. As of nov 1 I am coming down to 150 mg test and gh the same for next 12 weeks until next blast. Give my body and receptors. I feel if I keep up with proper rest and diet I will keep all my siZe except maybe a little water weight. Can you suggest timings of meals or kinds of foods I should be eating. I’m off season sitting at 225 now. Feel my body needs a rest. I feel I need to starting being more flexible and adding in more fats and more calorie dence foods. I am planning to compete in June of next year. But I need to hit at least 250 before I cut. Suggestions thoughts ??
I think its a common misconception that we need to give our receptors a break, androgen receptors have been shown with additional stimuli to have a multiplication effect and increase in our body. HOWEVER, I would judge on when to pull back training/gear usage based on how your recovery and progress has been. I've spoken to many high end coaches that have produced many pro's and depending on how hardcore you want to be there are several different routes you can choose. Without going into too much detail like I would with a client here's an overview of things I may consider:

1. Don't plan a certain time for your blast or your cruise. Get bloodwork, make notes on how your recovery is going. What's the sign that you need a rest? If you don't know, how will you know when you're ready to go again? I like to chart this all out with my clients - eliminates wasted time. 

2. Timing of meals will really depend on what your day to day is like and when you train. These should be your primary focus in designing timing of meals. 

3. Foods you should be eating should be easily digestible, again surrounding important times of the day (ie training), should vary depending on what you're training and what type of training stimulus you're using, will depend on your recovery and what type of gear you're on.

4. I'm a HUGE advocate of increased fat intake, for many reasons I won't get into as this post is getting long enough lol 

So you have 8 months to build more than 25 pounds? I don't know if taking 3 months or so off would be in your best interest, and I'd also advise don't get obsessed with the scale a sharp 235 will  look much better coming into a prep than a sloppy 250. You'd have to diet much harder to get in shape and risk losing more muscle mass. 

what do I have to do to find sponsors to hopefully compete someday like you ?

what do I have to do to find sponsors to hopefully compete someday like you ?
You don't need any sponsors to compete man, I don't know why you think I have sponsors lol I just like to log what I do/take and share my experiences. 

If you do want to pursue sponsorships in any way - become known! So many people think whether its gear/supplements whatever that once they start competing people will pursue you. But think what can you offer them? Are you marketable? Have you achieved anything? Do you have a great base of knowledge so people will listen? 

I'm not only a competitor/coach but I'm also part owner of a supplement franchise - so I'm involved in the fitness industry in many ways. Build yourself up then pursue them! Don't expect anyone to come knocking on your door.

Reactions: eazy57
Good info, whats is ur daily cal intake on a training day? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found this thread. Great stuff. It's interesting to see exactly what goes into being a solid competitor.

Keep Up The Hard Work

Keep The Info Coming 

Good info, whats is ur daily cal intake on a training day? 
My calories on my largest muscle groups right now are at about 5,108.. and this will probably be increasing a bit more as well. I find to bump my weight at all I need to consume a significant amount of calories, I won't be surprised if I need to even bump it further - not to mention when I increase gear usage my metabolism speeds up and due to increased nutrient partitioning my food needs to jump as well.

@Corey5150 i posted a template for a 12 week contest prep,would appreciate your input and critique

My calories on my largest muscle groups right now are at about 5,108.. and this will probably be increasing a bit more as well. I find to bump my weight at all I need to consume a significant amount of calories, I won't be surprised if I need to even bump it further - not to mention when I increase gear usage my metabolism speeds up and due to increased nutrient partitioning my food needs to jump as well.
Ok , consuming 4900 cals, haven’t missed a meal eating 7 times a day,  having a hard time gaining weight , was only able to put on 3 lbs in 2 weeks, which was dissapointing, going up my cals by 100 - 200 per week increments. 

Ok , consuming 4900 cals, haven’t missed a meal eating 7 times a day,  having a hard time gaining weight , was only able to put on 3 lbs in 2 weeks, which was dissapointing, going up my cals by 100 - 200 per week increments. 
Hey brother! I'd actually say a gain of 1.5 pounds per week is a solid increase. Too many guys want there weight to shoot up wayyyyy to quickly. Thats a great way to mess with your health and gain a whole lot of fat. When gaining weight I don't really like to see the scale jump more than 2lbs per week - unless I'm glycogen depleted. So I'd say continue with what you're doing until the weight gain stalls, then re-evaluate what you're doing whether that be by gear, training, nutrition - however you want to go about it. 

Reactions: eazy57
So it’s been a bit since my last entry to my log. My calories have remained the same as well as gear - nothing fancy has changed. Reason being why I haven’t changed anything as I’m seeing changes in the mirror. I’m seeing new veins and getting stronger, energy is good, digestion good - all signs that my recovery is still on point so I’m going to continue on. 

Heres a picture from a couple days ago just to show where I currently am. (Hard for me to suck the stomach in post workout lol) 

5D651AC2-A805-4238-860C-2F27E5CD51ED.jpeg