Bodytech Sponsored Offseason Log

So it’s been a bit since my last entry to my log. My calories have remained the same as well as gear - nothing fancy has changed. Reason being why I haven’t changed anything as I’m seeing changes in the mirror. I’m seeing new veins and getting stronger, energy is good, digestion good - all signs that my recovery is still on point so I’m going to continue on. 

Heres a picture from a couple days ago just to show where I currently am. (Hard for me to suck the stomach in post workout lol) 

View attachment 753
Looking thick man, definitely adding some size 

Reactions: Corey5150
So it’s been a bit since my last entry to my log. My calories have remained the same as well as gear - nothing fancy has changed. Reason being why I haven’t changed anything as I’m seeing changes in the mirror. I’m seeing new veins and getting stronger, energy is good, digestion good - all signs that my recovery is still on point so I’m going to continue on. 

Heres a picture from a couple days ago just to show where I currently am. (Hard for me to suck the stomach in post workout lol) 

View attachment 753
Looking jacked bud. Any planned competition or just training?

Hey brother! I'd actually say a gain of 1.5 pounds per week is a solid increase. Too many guys want there weight to shoot up wayyyyy to quickly. Thats a great way to mess with your health and gain a whole lot of fat. When gaining weight I don't really like to see the scale jump more than 2lbs per week - unless I'm glycogen depleted. So I'd say continue with what you're doing until the weight gain stalls, then re-evaluate what you're doing whether that be by gear, training, nutrition - however you want to go about it. 
Weighed in , had plateau in weight, added 50mg/d dbol ,  inrcreases Test e ratio to equois, cal intake up by 300 cals, currently eating 5400 cals 7 meals a day,, up 2lbs now waiting for next weigh in, feeling heavy and bloated from all the food intake. Biggest issue now is trying keep the weight gain constant and under 2lbs per week and keep the gut from bulging. No change in training following 12 week mass building program by kris gethin 

Weighed in , had plateau in weight, added 50mg/d dbol ,  inrcreases Test e ratio to equois, cal intake up by 300 cals, currently eating 5400 cals 7 meals a day,, up 2lbs now waiting for next weigh in, feeling heavy and bloated from all the food intake. Biggest issue now is trying keep the weight gain constant and under 2lbs per week and keep the gut from bulging. No change in training following 12 week mass building program by kris gethin 
I'd recommend moreso you deload, dial back the food and resensitize yourself. If your digestion is starting to shit the bed - thats the sign I wait for to bring it back down.

So an update on what I've been doing -  current weight has gone up to 262lbs (hovering between 260-262).

Pretty happy overall with what we've accomplished so far. Diet hasn't changed much calories still remain at the 5K mark - I've made some food changes just to keep it interesting but like i said still pretty much the same.

I changed the gear probably about 10 days or so ago. I dropped the NPP and decided to experiment with MENT at 50mg/day - I had a couple bottles laying around decided and for the last push of this month lets give it a go. We'll be continuing on with the test/eq and gh, insulin has been out for a month.

So like I said I'm going to continue pushing until the end of the month, then come January I plan to dial everything back. Switch the compounds up a bit as well as doses, introduce some cardio, bring training volume down as well as bring food volume down. I will lose some weight but its a necessary evil to continue to progress forward. 

You should post your picture at 211 from the show beside one of you at 260 , it be nice to see the difference .

Great work by the way .

Hey guys, long time no update... thats because offseasons are boring LOL

so anyways, this post is going to take this log in a different direction. Originally I was planning to start my next blast early March run until May then begin a very long slow prep into TO for the pro qualifier. Well... on February 20th I noticed a HUGE loss of strength, lwent from incline benching 455lbs for a solid 7 reps to struggling with 225lbs for only a couple, seemingly overnight (with NO trauma to speak of). Proceeded to ditch the chest exercises, thinking maybe I tweaked something. Went on to shoulder pressing (change the rep scheme to something light for more reps) and noticed massive compensation on one side of my body. SO gave up on that workout.

Fast forward to now - in short I've lost the ability to contract my lat altogether and my chest is maybe at 40%. I thought perhaps this is nerve related, but I don't have the major symptoms like paresthesia or pain, if I didn't train I wouldn't know there was anything wrong. I''ve been to see two chiropractors, a massage therapist, two physiotherapists, and had two appointments with my doctor - no one has any answer for me of what could be the issue. Physiotherapists have been the best so far but at the end of the latest session he shrugged his shoulder and told me hes not sure if its the muscle or the nerve and which is causing the issue. So today I was told that I'd be referred to a different physician... and the wait time could be months. 

I'm not overly sure where to go from here, I already have a slight imbalance of my left side being a bit smaller, and now with the loss of ability to my left side - its only going to get worse. I do plan to run some Gh at a low dose as well as BPC-157/TB500. Throwing nothing short of everything at this. 

But yea so that is where this stands, frustrating to say the least. 

• Sad
Reactions: Physlifter
Man, that sounds fucking crazy! Although there are days when you just don't have it in the gym. On ongoing issue is likely something else. 

Di you take time off training? Has your diet changed? 

So are you going to deload and rebuild your strength? 

Are you still juicing? 

Man, that sounds fucking crazy! Although there are days when you just don't have it in the gym. On ongoing issue is likely something else. 

Di you take time off training? Has your diet changed? 

So are you going to deload and rebuild your strength? 

Are you still juicing? 
I've taken off roughly a week and a half (within that month). Which hasn't helped. Diet probably should change to accommodate my lack of intensity - but it hasn't, pure laziness. This has taken quite the mental toll on me honestly. 

Yes, I was cruising on 300mg of sust a week. 

So my plan from here, is to work on strengthening my serratus anterior and working on flexibility within my pec minor. I went to the gym yesterday and weirdly enough noticed a slight (I'll call it tenderness - not pain or tingling) odd feeling in the top portion of my pec (close to my front delt - aka the pec minor) and then another odd feeling down on the inside of my elbow during cable flys. Perhaps its a pec minor injury causing anterior tilt? No idea... I'm starting to grasp for anything LOL

But anyway, I'm essentially going to start from 0. All unilateral movements and as light as I have to go. I've been doing lots of research and evaluating studies about things that may help - again grasping at straws...but what the hell, it cant really get a whole lot worse. 

So I'll be introducing:

Thymosin Beta 4
BPC-157
HGH
Nandrolone Decanoate (because of this addition I will also be bumping my sust dose to 500mg/week)
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (at a later stage)
High Dose of EPA/DHA
Creatine Monohydrate

At the end of the day, this is more of an experiment to see if I can save myself from more muscle atrophy and perhaps regain some contractile ability. Not expecting any miracles (unless its something stupid that isn't as serious) but its better than doing shit all for the next 8 months to a year or possibly even longer. 

Reactions: eazy57
Hey Everyone, long time no update LOL

So life has been crazy busy but no complaints. To followup from what I had been dealing with in terms of the nerve issue. I had gone to see a neurologist and he conducted an EMG - anyone who hasn't had one of these amazing tests done, they basically stab you repeatedly with a needle and tell you to contract the muscle... lots of fun lol

So basically I had a compressed nerve, lost about twenty pounds - had significant atrophy on my left side (arm, chest, lat, etc..) and a mild case of depression set in. BUT over time I had regained some strength and was able to start training effectively once again (granted even now, I still have to pay TONS of attention to what I'm doing or certain muscles wont fire to their full capability). 

I had gained some more weight and gotten back up to 245ish (maybe 250 at some point), and then kind of hit a wall. I decided to bring my weight down just to see where I'm at and challenge myself. After watching a couple of shows, and looking at my conditioning I've decided to jump into one. So  currently under two weeks out - and it should be a fun time 🙂

Reactions: KetoMuscles
Just to update the log with a progress picture, this was taken about a week and a half ago - I don't take progress pictures too often as I never make time to do it lol Weight is currently sitting low 220's.

IMG_0103.jpg

Hey Everyone, long time no update LOL

So life has been crazy busy but no complaints. To followup from what I had been dealing with in terms of the nerve issue. I had gone to see a neurologist and he conducted an EMG - anyone who hasn't had one of these amazing tests done, they basically stab you repeatedly with a needle and tell you to contract the muscle... lots of fun lol

So basically I had a compressed nerve, lost about twenty pounds - had significant atrophy on my left side (arm, chest, lat, etc..) and a mild case of depression set in. BUT over time I had regained some strength and was able to start training effectively once again (granted even now, I still have to pay TONS of attention to what I'm doing or certain muscles wont fire to their full capability). 

I had gained some more weight and gotten back up to 245ish (maybe 250 at some point), and then kind of hit a wall. I decided to bring my weight down just to see where I'm at and challenge myself. After watching a couple of shows, and looking at my conditioning I've decided to jump into one. So  currently under two weeks out - and it should be a fun time 🙂
What are you running at the moment to aid in growing again after some time off due to the nerve. 

What are you running at the moment to aid in growing again after some time off due to the nerve. 
At the moment I'm running pretty standard fair for pre contest:
Tren Ace
Mast Prop
Proviron
Halo
Winstrol

However, offseason wise - while I do tend to change things up quite bit, generally I like to stick to:
Test
Deca/EQ... maybe sometimes primo/tren
Orals at certain points depending on what I'm trying to accomplish

At the moment I'm running pretty standard fair for pre contest:
Tren Ace
Mast Prop
Proviron
Halo
Winstrol

However, offseason wise - while I do tend to change things up quite bit, generally I like to stick to:
Test
Deca/EQ... maybe sometimes primo/tren
Orals at certain points depending on what I'm trying to accomplish
Seems pretty standard. I'm on test / eq for my growing phase right now and things are going good. Might throw in an oral at the end for 4 weeks. Thinking dbol as I havent tried it yet. 

Seems pretty standard. I'm on test / eq for my growing phase right now and things are going good. Might throw in an oral at the end for 4 weeks. Thinking dbol as I havent tried it yet. 
I use to be big into higher estrogenic compounds - I enjoyed the added strength, and all around being a bigger guy. 

But my mindset has changed over time. I much prefer the look and feeling I get from running things such as Primo/Mast/EQ - orals I really only use in plateau situations and I'll tend to go more of the oral Tren/superdrol/anadrol type of route.  I like things simple in the offseason as I believe if you're healthy, food is in the correct amount, anabolics are present.. you'll grow - then go harsher into contest prep.

I use to be big into higher estrogenic compounds - I enjoyed the added strength, and all around being a bigger guy. 

But my mindset has changed over time. I much prefer the look and feeling I get from running things such as Primo/Mast/EQ - orals I really only use in plateau situations and I'll tend to go more of the oral Tren/superdrol/anadrol type of route.  I like things simple in the offseason as I believe if you're healthy, food is in the correct amount, anabolics are present.. you'll grow - then go harsher into contest prep.
That's where I've moved to as well. Have only touched test mast eq for the past 2 years and my growth and overall body composition has changed for the better. Test / eq for growth test / mast for leaning out... My diet has been on point these past two years as well which I attribute my body composition to. 

I agree I only use orals when needed and for short 4 week bursts. Usually superdrol or winny. But I have BT dht tabs sitting around waiting for my next cut. 

So officially 6 days out from the show,

Not going to be overly specific as its pretty simple. But here is my plan running into the show. 

I have increased my sodium a little over a week ago... however I almost always have a decent amount, I don't count the amount as I've never found the need to be THAT precise. 

I will maintain my water intake going into Friday - the reason I don't load it is that I don't need to, its already going to be high enough. My typical is around 2 gallon per day.

I will drop to ZERO carbs starting tomorrow, with a few additions of some fats to help maintain caloric intake to further deplete. 

Then we get ready for game day :)

Day of the show! 

ive got a video coming to my YouTube tomorrow probably that’ll go over what I did during the do and stage stuff!

but to update, 1st fallout center stage 🙂