German's Log

NovaFreak said:
I have toddlers , I live chaos
I have a four year old. i understand.  i try and teach him to tidy up as best as he can. i help him.

sometimes i notice him catching on to my habits. which, is okay? but, i don't want him being too extreme where, it turns into a disorder. 

chaos is normal, i used to get anxious when it got chaotic, i still kinda do but, i've learned how to control myself.

what was sweet of my kiddo today. after lunch, i laid down for a nap so, he did the two plates of dishes for me. he will be a great man when he grows up (At least I hope he will be)

Reactions: Local Dipshit
NovaFreak said:
That’s cute lol I’m teaching mine to put the toys back in the toy bin and they help me load the dishwasher.
You gotta teach them young 😉

Lol I’m teaching my 4 year old boy how to use the snowblower 😂
that's all they need to learn hahaha.. mine tries to shovel. he sucks!

Alright. yesterday did 20 mins cardio.  I noticed the past week or so, my cardio stamina has improved, so I will slowly start increasing the mins. I'll hit 22 or 23 mins... I have little goals like, in 20 mins, according to the machine, I should burn 400 cals. so, in 23 mins, I should be able to hit 450 and, that will be my target for the next 2 weeks. Now, if I don't hit 450 in 23 mins. I keep going til i hit 450. 

I did deadlift too but, I was dead on the inside. They didn't suck. just, wasn't there mentally I suppose so. today, rest. focus on meals. 

I had to call the court house in PA - my stupid case worker isn't staying up on my junkie ex so, i haven't received a single support payment since, October. and then, I had to do something for my lawyer here.  I gotta write a letter for my case worker in PA, for the judge to order my ex to file for divorce.  (Yes, I am still legally married to this piece of shit)

Just a little side note. I tend to treat my log as a diary.  So, you may see a vent here and there.  or some of my personal life spill into my log.   

Some of you may or may not know,  I was in a abusive relationship for about 5 years. We separated in April 2018, he cheated. but from April to November, I was literally stuck there. Him and his parents did anything and everything to entrap me.  So, when I posted my progress picture from October 2019 to January 2019, I was going through a lot of bullshit and changes.  I am very proud of what I had accomplished in those 3 months.  I hope in these next 3 months, I will hit another goal. (Which is, leaning out, and trying to keep my size/strength).

Anyway, I gotta work on my macros, and I will post them up. Hope you all have a good monday!

That's true.

I swear if the screen shot of my macros doesnt smarten up, I'm gonna get extremely pissed.

Good morning!

No gym yesterday. Took it as a full rest day. 

Today, I have chest, bis and, cardio

Macros

10ztxeh.jpg

315zyc9.jpg

25grqsi.jpg

These macros are roughly the same as yesterday... I just have 5 more grams of lucky charms today. That's about it.

Legs yesterday. 

Also did 2x 20min cardio

Down 2" on hips and, 1.5" on waist. 

Doing my macros right now

didn't get a chance to post yesterdays macros, i'll post todays here shortly. 

i have cardio today... and some chest with front delts. might do some forearms and abs...

Cheat meal: french roasted pb and j 

Craving sweets. Probably getting my period. It's been a good 3 months or so since I've seen it. Fml!

my macros are the same as yesterday.

no ones schedule linked up yesterday so, no gym, did refeed instead.

uh... if my little stoner sister doesn't come home then, i will miss today again.  I'd have my son go with me but, i don't know how he will be for the walk and, sitting for at least 20 mins so that i can at least get cardio in.

Looking good here, nice and thick. I am sure you will keep a good amount of size but some will go when leaning out. Generally the arm size doesn't change much. THe funny part is people will often say you look much bigger once you lean out, they see all the muscles more clearly defined and the vascularity comes out. I am looking forward to seeing where you end up.
Looking good girl dont pick yourself apart stay positive always....😁

Reactions: German89