Ryu's Lean Up Log

Good work man

Im getting my results today on my sperm analysis... Been also unable to workout due to third lockdown here... Keeping my chin up, cant wait till gyms r reopened and hoping for positive fertility results... 
You got this dude. Lots of us bodybuilders/juice heads have kids. You’ll  be ok. And if things do come back sub par there are some good protocols to increase mobility and fertility. Good luck man!

Small update. 

The amnio went well. No complications. They also decided to take blood from me for genetic testing and I will say it came out nice and red lol. 

Now we get to wait 3 weeks for the results. 

No gym yesterday and diet was maybe 1500 cals and we were all over the map. 

Back on track today and looking forward to a good push workout tonight. 

My mystery fat burner showed up today so I will take a tab in the AM tomorrow before cardio and see if I die. 

Reactions: MrGains
Great push workout yesterday night. Only problem I have now is the dumbbells' in my gym max out at 40kg and I was tossing them up for easy 12's on incline BD press....so, time to change it up to incline barbell I guess. Everything is feeling pretty good and I look decent under the gyms "natty lighting" with all the vascularity in my arms and my fat hidden under a t-shirt. 

Great leg workout (ham focused) and rest day yesterday. My legs were toast so it was nice to just chill. 

Arms tonight and then back to the normal schedule for the rest of the week. Next week I will be taking the week off as its a national holiday here and I am heading to my wifes parents in the mountains. No gym, no air fryer, no protein powder...FML. Lots of water, eggs and hiking I guess. 

108.3kg this am, fasted, pre-cardio. So another wild swing in weight. 

I had a great arm session last night and either my shirt shrank or my arms where just stupid pumped to the point the sleeves were squeezing them and kept rolling up.  That or I grabbed my wifes shirt by mistake. 

One item I forgot to mention is that since starting the new "OTC" fat burner in the AM, I am pretty much starving to death post cardio for whatever reason but as my first meal is not until 9:30am...ish, I decided to throw in a EAA drink around 6:30-7AM to at least try and hold of the hunger a bit. Quad focused leg workout tonight and I am looking forward to it. 

I was planning to go 20 weeks but it looks like this might wrap up around 18 by how much gear is left and I dont want to open any new vials other than my TRT test after this run, so we will see how it turns out. That would mean I have 8 weeks left...to try an get some decent results. Not looking forward to the week of down time coming up but I imagine I might need it. The pressure is on I guess. 

I had a great arm session last night and either my shirt shrank or my arms where just stupid pumped to the point the sleeves were squeezing them and kept rolling up.  That or I grabbed my wifes shirt by mistake. 
😂🤣 LOL, that’s awesome man. 

What fat burner? Ephedrine?

With your dedication and thoroughness a lot can happen in 8 wks. Kill it bro!

I wish it was Ephedrine, but no dice. Even better would be some T3 at this point lol.  Both I can not get here, so I opted to try the "Aggressive Labz" one pictured above. Although 50/50 its fake, who knows. The main thing for me now is to not fall into the trap of thinking I need to bottom out my calories and try to achieve the impossible in 8 weeks, but to hold on for the long term goal even if I don't reach it this run.  I mean, I can always cruise for 6ish until my health markers come back clean and go again, but its to early to really know what will end up happening. My goal for the last while has just been to reach and maintain 15% for a solid amount of time before even thinking about shooting for sub 15. Eventually I will have to suck it up and post pics to show you guys where I am at in this. 

My bad dude, I assumed you were Canadian. Not sure how I missed your pics. 🤷‍♂️  To bad you can’t get ephedrine .. maybe some nice Canadian guy would send you some? We can buy that stuff anywhere here. My girl orders boxes of it off the net for next to nothing.

Smart move man, fight the urge not to starve yourself. You’re doing things right. If you lose (or gain) lots of weight fast and your body is not used to it it’ll come back (or leave) as soon as you ease up. Small changes are the best.

lol, I'm Canadian, I just don't currently reside in Canada.  I used to get back every quarter but since Covid, well that just fooked everything up. Have not seen my parents or relatives for some time. 

I do miss being able to buy the 8mg guys by the case for sure. Or good ol Ventipulmin (sp) from my buddy who has a farm lol. 

Good quad focused leg session last night. No strength increases but no strength decline, so Ill take it. The quad pump on the other hand was more than average and I am not sure why but Im not questioning a good thing lol. It was actually difficult to stretch them out after and I had a couple new views in my quads and shins that I did not notice before. 

Diet on point w/ the extra wrap pre-workout and the added small banana with breakfast. Finding I am more an more hungry even though I actually added some extra calories here and there. 

AM cardio, no issues. 

So all in all, win win. Not sure if these little micro posts offer much, but Ill keep tossing them in to at least keep the log fresh. 

Not much to update. Decent pull session but not great. Not sure what was going on but I just did not have any gas in the tank yesterday. Oddly, by calves are killing me today with what feels like growing pains and my left nut is sore lol. Maybe I slept on it funny or my wife kicked me in the dic when I was sleeping. 

Closing out the week strong, not literally though. Feeling a little run down so the week off next week is welcome and needed. Looking forward to really tightening it up when I get back.

As always, feel free to throw down any advice. 

Reactions: airman
113.8kg this AM after a week off in the mountains where the diet was pretty much nothing but rice and vegetables as access to meat is limited. Back in the game today with 45min AM cario/walk and some mobility and stretching work after. Diet back on point but I will be changing the blackberries to blueberries in the AM (40-50g for now) and I am thinking I will drop the post workout banana after this week. I also may drop the omlet as my last meal and switch over to something more lite like a baked chicken breast (200g) and maybe 100-150g rice. 

Thats about it. Other than the desire to up my dosages for phase 2 of this recomp and start to focus more on overall fat loss vs. the recomp goal. Anyway, will probably keep things where they given the length of time on overall that this encompasses.  

Killin that cardio bro! I’m curious.. Why a banana post? I kinda like an orange or apple, bump up that blood sugar. Or some harribo gummies 🤤 Blueberries are always a great choice. 

Your diet is great, cardio is god level. You seem to train hard. What’s your current aas cycle? How long have you been at your dosages? 

Honestly, the banana and Kirkland soft chew post workout was something I read in Jeff Nippard's recomp book. So I just kind did it. The soft chew is like crack. 

Current cycle is test(e) and mast(e) at 250mg week and tren(e) at 200mg week.  Cleave of the ester and its not that much at all.  I have been running that for 10 weeks and just had a week off as I can not carry or pin anyplace but at home. 

My current health stack is almost overkill for those doses but at my age its better to be overly safe then run high BP or lipids lol. All my health markers have stayed pretty much baseline except my BP sometimes creeps a little up over 120 and no side effects other than very mild night sweats and borderline super perv mode libido. 

The goal was to run for 20 weeks then take a nice long break to hold and hopefully let my body adapt to a new BF setpoint instead of being so comfortable at a higher BF%. 

The temptation is not to go nuts, but to bump to 375mg of test and mast and 300 of tren and hold there to the end. Some of the doses I see guys doing who are way smaller than me just floors me. A friend of mine who competes told me I should be rolling at 600 test, 600 mast, and 300 tren, but I think my head would pop off at those doses. 

He also recommended I run 50 to 100mcg of T3 or 100-150mcg of T4, but I don't have access to T3 here and T4 to my understanding is pretty much useless...although I can get that OTC here. 

Just to reiterate, currently I am 114kg +/- (250lbs) at 6'3"

So not huge, but not small. Id be 280 if I had a leg sweep like @MrGains (something I am working on)

Just trying to hit 15% and make it my setpoint with some maintenance and then see if I can get into the 10-12% range before I turn 40 next year. 

Going to take scale numbers each day this week to track fluctuations.  Im also going to add two post weight training 20min cardio sessions in additional to my daily AM 45min walks. Probably tuesday and friday as after training legs Im too gassed to even walk properly let alone hit a stair climber or treadmill. 

Anyway, I dont want to post it up as I feel l look like shit, but here photos taken this AM, )after a week off from the gym and diet), post AM cario/walk, no food or pump.

Be gentle. I peg myself around 28% right now.  And yes, after 10 weeks, this is a pretty big improvement over my post no-trt rebound. 

As always, holding a pile of fat in the lower ab/back area. 

20210510105709.jpg

20210510105638.jpg

Side note; my "friend" who gave the advice on the "supplements" above also just advised that I tweak my diet to "simplify it" to the below (it would also be about a 300cal reduction):

Meal 0: 1Tbsp apple cider vinegar, half lemon (squeezed) mixed in 500ml water.

Meal 1: 50g oats w/ cinnamon & 2 servings whey, 50g frozen blue berries, 20g nut butter. 

Meal 2: 200g chicken breast, 250g zucchini, 20g NPB

Meal 3: (2 hours pre-workout) 50g oats w/ cinnamon & 2 servings whey, 50g frozen blue berries, 20g nut butter. 

Meal 4: (15-30min PW) 2 servings whey, 1 soft chew dark chocolate granola bar

Meal 5: (2-2.5 hours PW) 200g chicken breast, 150g white rice, 250g zucchini 

Thoughts? Or keep doing what I am doing?

Macros would look like:

20210510112016.jpg

20210510112007.jpg