Talon's First log in 2 years

So i will say i hut 2 iu once i awoke and went for a run.  I have to say this was insane i was actualy comtemplatimg stopping and having a nap.  I am looking forward to the serum test but the only other time i had gh hit like this was back in the day with the rips.  This is a sid sign.  I will say the shot of eq aand test was as smooth as butter and all it is.  Going to hammer the cardio hard during the first 6 weeks.  Weights will be also anhuge part as im cutting.  Diet is stupid clean and 1600 cals a day.

Reactions: Dutch
So i will say i hut 2 iu once i awoke and went for a run.  I have to say this was insane i was actualy comtemplatimg stopping and having a nap.  I am looking forward to the serum test but the only other time i had gh hit like this was back in the day with the rips.  This is a sid sign.  I will say the shot of eq aand test was as smooth as butter and all it is.  Going to hammer the cardio hard during the first 6 weeks.  Weights will be also anhuge part as im cutting.  Diet is stupid clean and 1600 cals a day.
You should move this to members log section bro 

Reactions: Talon
Okay so I have developed a case of ZITS on my face.  I have never played with provision but am not complaining.  so far I am feeling pretty good.. can't wait first The EQ TO kick in but the gh def makes you tired Im a fan of taking it as soon as I wake up as opposed to at bed time but as of yet no issues with carpel tunnel etc yet which is a blessing

I will follow, nice cycle. I like the added libido bonus from proviron. I would consider bumping EQ to 900 mg a week and keep test at 500-750 mg a week.

Reactions: FullyLoaded
I will follow, nice cycle. I like the added libido bonus from proviron. I would consider bumping EQ to 900 mg a week and keep test at 500-750 mg a week.
I would up the eq but i like to run low dose cycles

I have to also watch the Bp big time due to issues in the past with it getting way too high

Reactions: rhynoplanet
So I have to say this HGH is RRRRRREEEEETARDED I've yet to have HGH that hits me like this even on 2iu I get insanely tired fr a hour or so post shot.   I have to say I may end up shooting the gig at night now as being so third in the AM is not ideal

So I have to say this HGH is RRRRRREEEEETARDED I've yet to have HGH that hits me like this even on 2iu I get insanely tired fr a hour or so post shot.   I have to say I may end up shooting the gig at night now as being so third in the AM is not ideal
I did my gh shots after work or near bedtime, I don't like to feel sleepy during the day.

lmao,wait till the bloat kicks in. worst

LOL Bloat has kicked in brother I'm now 205 from 202.  But I know its just either excess water from the GH or the testosterone. which either way is okay because I know what the cause is.  Will be getting levels checked in a week or 2 and will post them up.  My neck was boated as was my waist bait had a hell of a time buttoning up my shirt to get a tie on lol

LOL Bloat has kicked in brother I'm now 205 from 202.  But I know its just either excess water from the GH or the testosterone. which either way is okay because I know what the cause is.  Will be getting levels checked in a week or 2 and will post them up.  My neck was boated as was my waist bait had a hell of a time buttoning up my shirt to get a tie on lol
amazing,stoked for your cycle and results. i think youll finally understand when i said,we finally have the opportunity for pharma gh with nouveau

This GH is hitting my harder than RIPS ever did.  I am so excited to get the serum results.  I have to be honest even the gear in regards to the Test is just as smooth as my Pharma Test I have prescribed.    I am actually very impressed by thee quality so far,   And wow PROVIRON. I just love as of now I actually do feel different cannot wait for the EQ to kick in

I would up the eq but i like to run low dose cycles

I have to also watch the Bp big time due to issues in the past with it getting way too high

Okay so i have been getting headaches for the last 2 days.  Bp is in check and am up 3 pounds which i can attribute to water retention and bloat.  The headaches im going to go put on a limb and assume its due to needing to up the water intake.  At least im hoping thats the problem

AMAZING day today I shattered my Personal Best on my 5K time and am getting stronger in the GYM.  as of this am I am now 201 pounds even and if this keeps up will be able to start adding size once I lean out to 185.  todays run was like nothing I've ever experienced I was flying anf=d just couldn't loose my breath so I kept going at the 4k mark I hit a wall but powered through and destroyed my best time by almost 3 minutes

today was a rough one performed great in the gym with the weights but the cardio oMG did I have an off day,   its going to be expected though.  The boy took his car out of town to visit hi GF was supposed to be home at 1130 came rolling in at 2am.  So ya the 6am wake up was not awesome..   I figured better to talk to him when I have calmed down and burned myself out in the gym.  I remember being his age and wanting to hang with the New girl but dammmmmmn I now know what my dad meant when he said one day I would get it.   Its also tough because my by is 17 years younger than me ya I started my family early hahaha.   On a bright note I'm back down seem to have the water weight off and have cleaned up the diet going to keep sodium under 1000mg 

today was a rough one performed great in the gym with the weights but the cardio oMG did I have an off day,   its going to be expected though.  The boy took his car out of town to visit hi GF was supposed to be home at 1130 came rolling in at 2am.  So ya the 6am wake up was not awesome..   I figured better to talk to him when I have calmed down and burned myself out in the gym.  I remember being his age and wanting to hang with the New girl but dammmmmmn I now know what my dad meant when he said one day I would get it.   Its also tough because my by is 17 years younger than me ya I started my family early hahaha.   On a bright note I'm back down seem to have the water weight off and have cleaned up the diet going to keep sodium under 1000mg 
we use to taunt our parents,now we get it back in wholesale. the magic of karma. Your approach was perfect,kudos to you

Keep killing that cycle bro