Talon's First log in 2 years

amazing how much youve changed in such a short duration

Thanks brother glad i took some sounds advice and added the proviron and hgh wow that was the kick in the ass needed for this 
Real gh is a miracle. Most people have not tried real gh in my opinion. I didn't beleive in nouveau till I actually got a sample and was blown away by my gh serum result

You are not kidding man.  I feel like a million bucks.  I am eventually going to go up to  4 to 6 iu when i start bulking.  Now that will be a real test...   i am so excited to get my levels checked

Well had a great weekend went and drove 7 hours to play baseball with my brothers ball team as they would have had to fold their team for thw tournament and wow all i can say is i elevated amazing how everything has been getting better and easier first tine at bat inlaunched a 300foot homer and just kept going from their.  I did stray from my diet abit came home expecting disaster only to find i did zero damage actually weight stated the same so BONUS.  Im back to the fasting and feel great.  I am back in the gym today was a chest day.  Tomorrow will be a leg day BOOOOO

You are not kidding man.  I feel like a million bucks.  I am eventually going to go up to  4 to 6 iu when i start bulking.  Now that will be a real test...   i am so excited to get my levels checked
Your looking great and abs coming in nicely

Reactions: Talon
back into the gym today after a rough Thanksgiving.   I now know why everyone gets pissed off whole cutting,  All I could eat was the turkey and yams and veggies,  It was terrible watching all the wine and sweets and cheese platters and fruit tray etc get devoured knowing the most I could do was watch the horror.  On a bright note I didn't start and kept true to the fast.  I am now stopping fasts in weekends as it seems I have yet again hit a plateau.  the good news is I am not gaining I am on a cal deficit big time so I figure choking the body and breaking the fast on weekends and adding some extra CLEAN cals to the diet then should be enough to get me back on track.  I am totally open to suggestions.  I will be going for blood work in a few weeks test levels and GH levels will be checked.  

Stay Tuned

well Today was a great Fucking day in The GYM all I can say is I'm am getting BACK TO THE OLD TALON.  I have my diet almost 100% dialled in and the HGH and EQ are in full swing the Provision OMG what a game changer for me.  I will be adding pictures soon to show you guys the transformation.  I honestly have to give a shout out to BT  this is amazing and OLY you are my ambassador ofGEAR  brother wow just a great idea and I'm glad I took the advice you offered on this cycle.  I am going for Blood draw in 2 weeks and will put the GH results up I know I will not be shocked to see them through the Roof,    I have reached out to muscle beauty to help me dial in the IMF as I seem to have hit a wall for a few days and tweaked it and now am 2 sounds lighter 10 MORE POUNDS.  and then I will cruise for a few weeks and then BULK OHHHHHHHHHH YAAAAA

Reactions: musclebeauty
Things are going well im staying below 200 and continue to lean out without loosing much muscle.  Things have come around nicely i have been on the shelf for 2 years without being able to lift so the comback is going well.  Still have along way to go but having beat the odds and almost takingna dirt nap 2 years ago its great to finaly get back ln the gym and push to get back what i lost

View attachment 189

View attachment 190
Looking really good hun keep up the great work....

I am going to post some new pics either this week or early next week.  So far things are on schedule as always and Im feeling great.   I have decided after this is done I am going to do a full peptide and Gh cycle with a full log the only other thing ill be on is TRT.  But I figure a figure a peptide only log would be slick and would be neat to see how the peptides and gh stack up t  gear.   We will look at Cost and results vs a gear cycle .........as for now I'm going to enjoy what I have going on right now this is amazing

sos things are coming along nicely I have upped the GH to 4 IU a day and am continuing on with the cycle and wow so far so good I'm down under 194 now well 193.7 but still on point I am so amazed this has been fast for a cutting cycle and I cannot tel if the HGH is the culprit or the addition of the provision but the weight is falling off me all blood levels look good I have increased RBC and whites are back to normal levels thyroid is back to functioning normal liver values as well look good nov 1st I am having my Lgrf checked with other things to see where the GH is blood level wise and I will keep you posted I will be injecting 2.5 hours prior. all I can say is I'm amazed I was 260 of fat in feb from prednisone and other meds now off all meds and starting to get my body and life BACK....this is a Pic from me fat in FEB to NOW.  Proof that this gear and GH is legit as well as the fact this Fasting also works

20181018_140013.jpg

20181018_140036.jpg

me fat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IM never drinking again.  Over the weekend I went to a business partners wedding and well lets just say it was an open bar.  So well why not let loose RIGHT....WRONG. I was 193 and when I stepped on the scale upon getting home I was 200 pounds How in the hell.  well I know that alcohol causes water retention but I could never have fathomed tat I would retain that much.  The good news is it will be gone in a few days and is coming off now especially after the work out I had today.  

well the water weight is coming off thank god.  Woke up throughout the night wow was I sweating buckets.   I take my HGH shots in the O-ring and damn does it really make me want a nap.  woke up at 5 am and took shots am sipping on my coffee now waiting to hit the gym at 11.    I am feeling fantastic the night sweats are 100% thyroid related.  I am enjoying the way my body is transforming and wow are the abs and obliques really starting to show.  I am confident I will hit the 180s within a week or two I may not cheat this weekend due. to the shit show form the last weekend.   I cannot wait to get the results from the upcoming Blood test.  I have almost convinced the wife to start a Kid she actually asked me to get her some Var and HGH..   I am shocked as hell as she is really starting to get into this.  I am still limiting calories to 1700 a day and really loving how fast it is cutting mw up.  I have saved muscle which is an added bonus I JUST LOVE this plan.  Im going to do a bulk as mentioned using MENT test and peps.   However I gotta wait to hit 180 then ill jump on a slowly ramped up 3200 cal diet.  I posted a fat Pic above thats me at almost 255 and fucking FAT as fuck.  Ill find a fat pic from past December also it will blow you mind as to what hard work can do.  Keep in mind guys this is me coming back after a 2 year layoff and didnt really go after this until I started the posts the change form start to now is just insane

well the water weight finally came off WOW took almost a week from one night of drinking on a Friday.  I will never EVER do that again that was insane.  I  have to say the fasting is not hard to pull off and gets easier as time goes on I am 3 pounds from being in the 180's 

today is a leg day and I dread leg days as I always puke when doing legs but that how I know im doing it right.   Last weeks leg day I could barely sit down without hitting.  today is a day where I push everything to failure.  I do this once or twice a month and I love it but hate it at the same time.  Calories are still the same 1700 a day and kicking ass.  I will be slowly adding calories ice I get into the 180s s I will then be transitioning to a bulk.   I will be doing peps or arms only cycle as discussed and will keep the log going as I work my way back to 18 inch arms and 50 inch chest which is where I was at 2 years ago waist was a 38 but I will watch that and try and keep it at around 34

This is an off day so I went shooting and played with my new Glock and then came home and destroyed the fridge.  It was clean so a-lot of calorie neutral foods like sugar snap peas and broccoli with a low cal veggie dip,  I have noticed that at this stage in the Game the GH has taken my Hunger to new limits OH MY GOD.  I have done Eq before and been a tad hungry but this GH is killing me. Im still loosing weight mind you but this is new I have used Pharma gh and been a tad hungrier that normal but wow this is insane.  Makes fasting a chore.  I am going to stay on the 1700 cal a day diet and really going to now have to keep myself honest as its going to be a CHORE>

OKay so I can say I have 1.8 Pounds until I hit the 180's then I will transition to Sarms.  than a massive Bulk session.  I have successfully lost over 60 pounds now since Feb and I cannot be happier the doctor even complimented my on my Skin hair eyes etc.  saying he is blown away how well I look.   Blood tests are coming thurs or Friday this week for test and cholesterol and I should hopefully get my IGF and GH tested too.  I have a feeling it will be off the rails.  I can tell you as I type this my wrists are screaming and I am cutting my nails way more often its insane.    Pics will come once im well into the 180's

Today was a leg day and ya I hated every second of it but I powered through it,  not sure wats going on but the last few nights I have not been getting decent sleep I moved GH shots a few nights ago to just before bed and am thinking or wondering if that's the problem,.  I will move back to mornings pre workout and see if sleep comes back online

Okay so today is a rest day and i am damn glad too my bicep tendon is starting to feel better but still sore when r if I were to lift with that arm.  I Had to move my high shots to 6pm as I was taking them an hr before bed but was having issues waking up after a few hours of sleep and I feel it was messing with stage 3 sleep last night was perfect and hit all 3 stages of sleep without waking up once.   My hands felt like the skin was gong to split open as I was laying there falling asleep at a few points they went numb.  What can I say that my blood serum gh test hasn't already said.  I love love love the nouveaus and my body does as well you can see now that the shoulder sand back is widening finally abs all 6 are in now and u have a small bit of fat left around the mid section but this cycle did its job and by next week I can start to bulk.  I will still do IMF a few days of the week.  but I will be moving up to mrs cals and upping everything from protein to low GI carbs,    I know I will pack on some weight but im not worried at all about it as I've seen how easy it is too loose the BF gained in a bulk when one states focused and cleans everything up.  I tossed up a photo taken this morning I got into position to show the obliques are starting to get more defined as are the Abs im amazed at the difference in just such a short time

20181103_104725.jpg