Punishing Frank Castle

Frank.Castle

Ok so work has been crazy last few days so haven’t been able to put together fridays log.

Friday was back day one of my favorite work out days.  With work being crazy working 14-16 hour days I didn’t get much sleep so again a bit of dragging my ass but a coffee and some stim pre work out I was ready to go.

warm up as follows:

5 minutes on treadmill 

5 minutes of heavy rope work

Time to hit it hard

Lat pull downs (wide grip) 3 sets 10 reps pyramid weight

Single arm rows high and low grip 6 sets pyramiding weight.  One more set high grip even more weight aiming for 5 reps (lower back/lats is a weak point I do this to hit it a bit harder)

seated low cable rows close grip 3 sets 12 reps pyramiding weight (last set took a 10 second rest to stretch and get the last 2 reps)

stiff legged dead lift 3 sets 10 reps pyramid weight

bent over t bar rows 3 sets 12 reps pyramid weight love this exercise felt great so kept adding weight for another 2 sets reps lowered to 5.  Then finished it off with  drop sets taking a plate off each time getting 10 reps till I was down to my last plate and did till failure 

back felt amazing and pumped even for being tired and dragging a bit of ass I pushed through

sat in the sauna for 20 minutes find it helps me recover faster

post work out was protein shake 

• Thanks 1

Saturday and Sunday are my recovery days.  Saturday I did about 45 minutes on the stationary bike and a bit of yoga.

Yoga for me is something my wife forced me to do a while back and now almost every Saturday I’ll do a bit just to stretch and keep me mobile.  My job keeps me in shit body positions for long periods of time so keeping things flexible and moving is very important to me.  Saturday is also a bit of active recovery.  If something’s still really sore from the week out come the exercise bands and just pump the muscles a bit to get blood flowing.

sunday is complete rest day no cardio no nothing.  Just spending time with the family.  I got to sleep in this morning till 730 was great I’m feeling good a bit stiff from sleeping that late.  It’s Christmas tree day for the family so just about to hop in the truck and go cut it down.  

Hope you guys guys are enjoying following along.  I’m open to any suggestions so don’t hesitate

Hey guys quick update here feels like the test is starting to kick in strength increasing slight gust of wind will have the member standing at attention lol

Feeling good tendons a bit sore but really pushing it in the gym. 5 hours of sleep last few nights which has been really nice. Weighed myself this morning 246 pounds 

More pictures to come soon

Today was shoulder day followed the new shoulder work out video from Seth feroce. Felt great tried out 30mg madol today man it was good!

started with 15 minutes on the stair climber to get blood pumping

everything was feeling lighter than normal weights moved easily 

its a good shoulder day when you can barely lift your towel off the hook to go shower

going to slowly increase calories maybe an extra 300 cal a day to help muscle growth along.  Will be watching closely do not want to pack a bunch of fat on worked too hard to drop the fat.

Edited by Frank.Castle

Today was just a cardio day.  Woke up at 2am for cardio with the wife then 3am hit the stationary bike for 45 minutes. Got a great sweat on.  Feeling good today will be a lower calorie day as no heavy lifting.

although I do eat some protein and carbs around 8:30pm to have some fuel for the morning work out.  Usually some cottage chz and raspberries.

tomorrow is going to be chest day feeling rested going to kill it tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...

Been a bit since I logged so weight is around 250 up or down a couple pounds first thing in the morning but the waist and stomach are still shrinking.  

Tonight I was off work earlier than expected so decided fuck it hit the gym for  legs.  Lots of people hate leg day I love it.  

Hammered out an hour session destroying my legs I could barely get my pants off or on feels great.  Very minimal rest between sets (under 30 seconds) Didn’t throw up but damn close haha 

now eating chicken breast broccoli and rice with a little low sodium soy sauce

As a side note with all the “bros” standing around on their phones, just sitting on machines reminds me why I love working out at 2am.  And to all those that barbell curl in the squat rack.... fuck you go away lol