GENETEC DHB Review - OntarioDude

I'm happy to have shared this experiment and the results Zbignew - thanks!

Also, Rosconow, that's cool you liked it so much.  I had similar thoughts as well regarding whether this could be a nice, side-effect free alternative like Primo.  I think it's a great excuse for me to do some Primo soon to compare. 😀

Thank you,

OD

• Like 1

Another few recent pics from after my DHB run.  Sorry, I took most of them from around 30' away & zoomed in so the lighting and details are not the best. 😞  I need to do some back, abs & legs shots to add.   Also, I probably should have posed or flexed a little but was in a hurry so nobody could see me taking selfies:  😀

Thank you,

OD

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

• 4 months later...
On 9/8/2019 at 2:29 PM, OntarioDude said:

Another few recent pics from after my DHB run.  Sorry, I took most of them from around 30' away & zoomed in so the lighting and details are not the best. 😞  I need to do some back, abs & legs shots to add.   Also, I probably should have posed or flexed a little but was in a hurry so nobody could see me taking selfies:  😀

Thank you,

OD

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Looking good man, on a scale from 1-10 how would rate the DHB?..I know you mentioned it's very close to primo. I am asking because I will be running DHB in my next cycle. The more info I have the better. Fantastic log btw

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Coconut

I don't know if I could rate it since it depends on the goals (strength, endurance, vascularity, etc.) at the time and also the individual's preference or the importance of running something that has little to no noticeable side effects.  For me, I'd say that I would give it a 7 or 8 perhaps overall and would recommend it.  I will run it again...

Thanks & good luck,

OD

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 9:35 AM, OntarioDude said:

Hi Coconut

I don't know if I could rate it since it depends on the goals (strength, endurance, vascularity, etc.) at the time and also the individual's preference or the importance of running something that has little to no noticeable side effects.  For me, I'd say that I would give it a 7 or 8 perhaps overall and would recommend it.  I will run it again...

Thanks & good luck,

OD

Thanks for your feedback OD. 

• Like 1

After my last run on DHB, it's going to replace methenolone enanthate (primo) in my summer stack. Reason being is they are both for the most part brewed at 100mg/ ml. They both contribute to vascularity and quality muscle gains. But the fact that i used 300mg weekly of DHB vs. using 600mg primo for the same type of results.... plus l feel the DHB gave me more pronounced strength. 

So mg for mg, DHB wins over primo imo. And that says a lot, because primo was my first "love". That was the fuse that kicked it all off for me, but now i met a way hotter chick i'm hooking up with. Her name is DHB.