How to get ahold of a rep

BodyTechPharma

There's been abundance of "we're not getting responses from bt" lately. I personally over see the email that is attached to this forum for bodytech (which I hope everyone knows is dr.btrep@protonmail.com) and I can say I have not received as many emails as there been posting of "no one is responding". Please if there is any issues on orders email us, also if you do not order through the rep (with the email provided) and go through the website us reps cannot get a tracking number for you, this is one of the perks of going through a rep. Also if you order through the website it will take more then a couple of business days to be delivered so please have patience. If the emt is accepted then the order has been sent out, again you'll need patience, but I highly recommend ordering through the rep with the prices listed in the forum. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

My hgh has been rattling around Canada post since you sent it on the 4th of Nov.   

Your communication has been poor in my experience.  I chased via email and tried creating a thread in your forum to make contact. 

An admin from this forum even had to step in cause emails were going unanswered.   Eventually got my tracking a couple weeks after ordering - too late though cause canada post sent the package back to you the day you gave me the tracking.  If I had tracking I could have gone got the parcel.

Your Rep didnt respond when I asked him if he could reship me new hgh since it was heading back to you.  But rep did share I would have to pay 50% to reship a new package if it went missing, even though you gave me tracking the day parcel was returned to you and an admin had to help me make contact with you.  

Not sure who was replying to me cause there is never a name in the emails - I could be speaking to 5 different people.  Maybe there is only one rep?  Other lab I use, give rep names so you know you`re talking to same person.  

Edited by donnie

Hi there I'm having the same problem as Donnie with that I've been trying to order and there's been no reply and don't know where to turn? I've been ordering without issue religiously for about 5yrs now and also have my btrep on Wickr.. or did.. there's been no response. The email I've religiously used is btrep@protonmail.com. but in reading the above response have I now missed that that email is obsolete? And the Dr. Email you've provided above is now the one to use? Feel free to just private message me and not post this reply if that would be better overall. Thank you for listening 

Have you tried to place an order through their website, If you can’t get a hold of the rep try the site as the reps can become extremely busy especially this time of year. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

5 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Have you tried to place an order through their website, If you can’t get a hold of the rep try the site as the reps can become extremely busy especially this time of year. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

I would go through the website brother, but with the size of my order I qualify for distro pricing. Which can only be achieved through my rep.