Best first s cycle?

2 hours ago, a_ahmed said:

Can you elaborate besides u just Wana hop on hard lol

First time? Stats? Goals? 

First time currently 205 lbs 6ft with a little extra fat looking to lean down and muscle up. I want the body of a pro bodybuilder 

Frankly, you're the new generation who wants to start with the harshest compounds and fuck themselves up. 

Your first cycle is the best gains and u don't need. Much. I'm more. Concerned with ur training regiment, experience and nutrition, food intake. 

Steroids don't turn you into a pro just by taking them. 

You should start with test enanthate at 400 or. 500mg and a low. Dose ai for 12 weeks then do a proper post cycle protocol. Clomiphene citrate or. Clomid as it's called for a month to a. Month and a half. 

You're just gonna harm urself

The old adage Test is best , Couldn’t be more true. At 4-500mg of test you shouldn’t need an ai but have one on hand incase you need it. Each cycle you add in a compound because then you can pinpoint any side effects that may occur.

Diet and training should be on point before running any cycle. 

Good Luck and be safe.

Imo, 

I was in this boat once lol. New to the world. Some gym bro saying hop on this this this lmao. Well I came to the boards and did alot of research before hopping on. 

So my advice, start low I seen results with just 250 sust my 1st cycle. Test is best.  I am many cycles in and still don't go crazy on the gear. Now I also not looking to blow up either. 

Test 250-500 12-14 weeks 

You want to burn some extra fat maybe add some Anavar 30-40 mg/day split the dose. 

But hard work diet clean eating and Test also will work wonders. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im going to assume OP went with option A and is now a new IFBB Pro at 18 years old. 

Jokes aside, you don't need much on a first run (assuming your of the age and development level to handle it).  I am on the flip side though a would say 300mg of Test C paired with 300mg of Primo and you will see some pretty amazing changes if your training and diet are on point. You also wont need an AI at 300mg test unless you are very unlucky (so have one on hand) 

Pre, mid and post bloodwork if you can so you can properly manage your continued use of gear in the future without destroying your health. 

• Like 1