Bcmass trading/drug log during rehab

Alright. Feeling really agressive today so I aM happy it was back day. Weighed in at 294 tonight after a Saturday of hardly eating (my wife had a competition and I am a moron and did not bring food with me) and a lazy Sunday. Pretty impressed with the BT cycle I have just begun. 10 days in and have gained about 7 pounds. 
Jeez man you're a tank! And I can't even fill out 220 class over here ?

Reactions: Synyster
I’m not even actively trying to gain weight. My food intake is regular, not comp prep levels. Maybe I’ll eat like im prepping for a few weeks to see what happens

Alright. Had to lower dbol dose, I figure that was the compound responsible for the rapid weight gain happening. I was gaining so fast, it was getting hard to breathe. Perhaps too much water around the heart, not sure,but have backed it off to 75 mgs/day. Other than that, training is good. Decent strength, the dbol confidence is slowly turning into arrogance (it just happens with me... whatever). Feeling good other than the breathing thing. This is the heaviest I’ve been without the use of insulin. I’m impressed. 

Today shit workout!!!!! Weak, tired and sore. Fuck. Unhappy, that is all. 

Today was the northern powerlifting classic. Obviously could not compete due to the tear. Could be why I was so f’in bitchy yesterday. I love competing. I should have taken yesterday off. At least I got to announce for the event. Good day today. Back to training Monday

Great training day. Chest day. Everything I touched felt light. But because I still can’t press heavy, I have to take it out on fly type movements. 

Weight: earlier this week, I was holding so much f’in water I had to take some diuretics. After days on these, I’m still in 294!!! WTF!!! I have read on other forums that people think the orals may be underdosed. I totally disagree. I’ve used many of the “top ugl”’s in Canada, and these dbol can stand next to any of them. Buy them up people, before I buy them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great training day. Chest day. Everything I touched felt light. But because I still can’t press heavy, I have to take it out on fly type movements. 

Weight: earlier this week, I was holding so much f’in water I had to take some diuretics. After days on these, I’m still in 294!!! WTF!!! I have read on other forums that people think the orals may be underdosed. I totally disagree. I’ve used many of the “top ugl”’s in Canada, and these dbol can stand next to any of them. Buy them up people, before I buy them all.
I spoke to @eazy57 about this yesterday on his log,seems like a lot of politics. Like one side said they suck,one side said they are good. All i see is politics and nothing else. My first order from this rep actually arrives today ,ive used many labs including genetec and bt,orion. My only complaint was orion going mia at times. Like i mean months he went mia. Then to find out he has a charge, i prefer not to order from someone who has a criminal charge. I dont feel safe. That doesnt mean the gear wasnt good. My conclusion with the politics, i cant see how a lab that "sucks" can be in business for this long. No one will repeatedly by junk gear. This happened to @OLYMPIC during the CM days,they would repeatedly bash him because he was cheaper and they kept saying its fake. Thats when i tried the $30 test he was selling then and it was by far one of the best gear i ever tried.  When you have been around long enough you can see that this online business is nothing but politics. If people are bashing someone,its because the people who are being bashed are a threat to them. That is what helped me open up my eyes and this was around 13 years ago

Reactions: Talon and eazy57
@ChubbyChaser remember i made that post about raws cost?next day i was labeled a scammer lol. Being honest gets you labeled a scammer. That was when the major rift occured because a lot of people stood up for me,andddddddddd they all  got banned. @funnyman @Talon brought me to growxxl and olympic was reborn. Such an amazing experience that was, i sincerely made some amazing friends and its good to see that they are coming back online.

Sorry @Bcmass totally derailed your log

Throwing dbol in for my next off season cycle. I'll be running exact same cycle as yours. 

@ChubbyChaser remember i made that post about raws cost?next day i was labeled a scammer lol. Being honest gets you labeled a scammer. That was when the major rift occured because a lot of people stood up for me,andddddddddd they all  got banned. @funnyman @Talon brought me to growxxl and olympic was reborn. Such an amazing experience that was, i sincerely made some amazing friends and its good to see that they are coming back online.

Sorry @Bcmass totally derailed your log
Don’t worry about it O. 

Quick update. Starting to get weird looks. I am starting to put some of the size back on I had before the tear, and it’s beginning to become quite noticeable apparently. Since I’m not shy, I’m okay with getting stared at as I shop. Happy with things at the moment.

Reactions: musclebeauty
Ok guys. Weight is still up even though I dropped dbol dose. Still getting stronger and all of that. But I can tell the injectables have started to come out and play. My attitude is changing, my overall intensity is up, and I get a harsh pump when I’m shaving or brushing my teeth. Training was good so far this week, except had an easier leg day due to sore ass knees (getting older sucks ass). This has been a great feeling week. Fuckin pumped to see if I can hit over 300 without insulin. It’s hard to breathe and do regular things at the moment, but whatever. I can cut if I need to. 

Body weight at 296, and strength is up. Oils have definitely built up enough to begin their action. So far, I’m going to have to give the test c, deca and dbol a thumbs up for sure. 

Now folks at northern, I’m going to try some madol and am thinking of adding in drol as well. Am also thinking of adding in an injectable to review it for you folks. I’m heavily leaning towards Ment. I’ve had 2 experiences with ment with 2 separate labs. One was good, one left me thinking Ment is overrated. Thought I’d try these guys out? 

Good idea or bad idea? Thought?

Body weight at 296, and strength is up. Oils have definitely built up enough to begin their action. So far, I’m going to have to give the test c, deca and dbol a thumbs up for sure. 

Now folks at northern, I’m going to try some madol and am thinking of adding in drol as well. Am also thinking of adding in an injectable to review it for you folks. I’m heavily leaning towards Ment. I’ve had 2 experiences with ment with 2 separate labs. One was good, one left me thinking Ment is overrated. Thought I’d try these guys out? 

Good idea or bad idea? Thought?
Yes please! I've never had experience with Ment and would love to hear your feedback on it. 

I’m in the midst of getting some of the aforementioned items so a review of my experience with madol and ment will begin soon, as well some additions to the cycle I’m on. 

Training today. Chest day. Still held back by healing tricep tendons (it takes a long damn time frig!!) but man did I feel good today. Sting, energetic, and intense. Pacing around in between sets like a shark ready to attack. Weight is still climbing, I’m at 297 (I know, big deal One extra pound) but when your this close to 300, every pound counts. 

big man, whats your cycle gonna be now?do some ment,thats a compound I never done yet

im adding drol to the mix. i have 3 bottles of ment coming to be added and some test base. and just more cyp to keep it going. and of course, i have to try the madol, have some of that on the way too.

Back to the powerlifting gym here tomorrow. My training partner called it. Legs. Fuck. Scared and extremely motivated. Coaches just got back from WPO in Florida. One of them just hit a squat that was 2nd best in history. The energy is going to be high. It will be a true test of what I am tomorrow. I hope to be in full swing. Sad the madol is not here yet. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good leg session at the powerlifting gym. Looots of energy, my knee was bugging me so I ended up doing higher reps instead of high weight. My ass is already sore, tomorrow will be death. I ended up barking at some little fuck who thought he could sneak in my space and do some fuckin 45 pound flies. Get the fuck outta here with that baby shit!! All in all, a good session.