Bcmass trading/drug log during rehab

No. Still running test and deca as the mainstays. Will be adding in halo preworkout and test base pre. I usually take those 2 hours prior to training so the levels in the blood are high. Then I’ll take the igf des with me and shoot it In My truck as I pull up to the gym. 

I may up the test and deca to 

test 1500

deca 900. 

But oddly, I’m still gaining, and see no need to change it at the moment.

But for now the cycle will look like

1000 mg test

600deca

150 mg test base per day

not sure on halo, will start at 30 and see from there

100 mcg igf des bilateral into body parts being trained. 

Literally pin at gym parking lot. It's in quick. 

50-100 is sufficient bi laterally 

I would mainly use it on lagging body parts and use slin for other days when not using igf des 

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally pin at gym parking lot. It's in quick. 

50-100 is sufficient bi laterally 

I would mainly use it on lagging body parts and use slin for other days when not using igf des 
So when you say 50-100 bilateral, are you meaning 50-100 per side? I recieved it today and experimented with 50 total, 25 per side. Will need to up dose lol. I’m just trying to find that sweet spot with a compound I’ve never tried. Tomorrow I’ll up it to 100 total

No. Still running test and deca as the mainstays. Will be adding in halo preworkout and test base pre. I usually take those 2 hours prior to training so the levels in the blood are high. Then I’ll take the igf des with me and shoot it In My truck as I pull up to the gym. 

I may up the test and deca to 

test 1500

deca 900. 

But oddly, I’m still gaining, and see no need to change it at the moment.

But for now the cycle will look like

1000 mg test

600deca

150 mg test base per day

not sure on halo, will start at 30 and see from there

100 mcg igf des bilateral into body parts being trained. 
How long are you blasting for? And what do you cruise at? I love halo as a preworkout leading up to a competition in powerlifting. I used to take 30 mg about 45 minutes or so before and I will do this again for my next competition. 

So when you say 50-100 bilateral, are you meaning 50-100 per side? I recieved it today and experimented with 50 total, 25 per side. Will need to up dose lol. I’m just trying to find that sweet spot with a compound I’ve never tried. Tomorrow I’ll up it to 100 total
If pinning 100mcg daily, that means 50mcg each muscle/ each side 

I would use des on weak lagging muscles and use slin on other days 

Reactions: Bcmass
How long are you blasting for? And what do you cruise at? I love halo as a preworkout leading up to a competition in powerlifting. I used to take 30 mg about 45 minutes or so before and I will do this again for my next competition. 
This is not a blast, this is a warmup to a blast. I’ve not had good halo since the pharma grade I got in Mexico years ago, so I’ll see how this stuff goes. 

My cruise is usually 500 mgs. 

This is not a blast, this is a warmup to a blast. I’ve not had good halo since the pharma grade I got in Mexico years ago, so I’ll see how this stuff goes. 

My cruise is usually 500 mgs. 
So how long do you run test at 1000 mg a week or more?  And then how long and what will your blast be?

So how long do you run test at 1000 mg a week or more?  And then how long and what will your blast be?
i run it until i stop getting results and ive blasted with upwards of 3.5 grams.  maybe for 12-16 weeks. then ill drop it down to about a gram.  truth be told, I dont really come off unless i have to (such as a muscle tear).

this time,  Ill slowly amp it up next step is 1600 mgs per week. and 900 deca

Reactions: rhynoplanet
Please keep us updated if you get your hands on new test base. Apparently there are no crystals this time around. 

Reactions: YYZgeddylee
Sorry, have not been able to log in. The new test base does have crystals in it, but can nuke and shake it. I think I was expecting more of a pump from the igf, but have put a half inch on my arms since starting it. It definitely prolongs the pump attained. Not saying im

not getting that full feeling, but I’m happy with the results so far 

• Thanks
Reactions: YYZgeddylee
update. just tore my lat. completely related, the halo seems to be effective. will have to take it easier.its hard training like a freak when you are 45 years old lol

Reactions: German89
After some thought, I think it’s time for a cutting cycle. My body clearly needs a break from moving heavy ass shit. 

Any recomendations? Never cut before on purpose. 

After some thought, I think it’s time for a cutting cycle. My body clearly needs a break from moving heavy ass shit. 

Diet/cardio.

Lighten the weight up and chase the pump

Reactions: Bcmass
Sorry to hear about your injury brother! Wishing you a speedy recovery!  As for a cut, clean clean calories lower weight higher reps, drop sets, super sets lower rest period between sets. Cardio as well

Sorry, have not been able to log in. The new test base does have crystals in it, but can nuke and shake it. I think I was expecting more of a pump from the igf, but have put a half inch on my arms since starting it. It definitely prolongs the pump attained. Not saying im

not getting that full feeling, but I’m happy with the results so far 
Dont beleive you got the new one brother. We have even upped dosage a bit on it and it flies through a pin. Legit each ml is hardcore test base hitting you. Hit me up if you need some. This is the "tits" 

Superdrol and Nandrolone work well together aswell. May possibly make superdrol an pre workout inject 

Wish you a speedy recovery. 

@Corey5150 and @funnyman both great. I know Corey competes and trains a lot of athletes. Funny man is an encyclopedia 

@Bcmass

by heavy ass shit do you mean like being 300lbs? Or are you actually referring to feeling like the weight you’re training with? 

Either way, I’m not sure how funnyman would approach this but I would look into deloading first - this will enhance your recovering ability. Then if you wanted to still move into more of a cutting phase - I’d get a strict diet down. Probably wouldn’t add in any cardio yet - being a larger guy I’m almost positive an increased NEAT would be sufficient to have the deficit you require. 

Im going to probably be on the opposite end of the spectrum on this one.. but I’d actually probably maintain the drugs you’re currently doing. I’m a big fan of offseason style drugs while initially dieting. 

Reactions: rhynoplanet