Talons 2020 log

I’m guessing your going to bulk with good clean foods but just increase the caloric load on the healthy nutrient dense foods ? 
You got it brother I will take in my calories all from food with minimal shakes period.  I need to just see if maybe all these years I was pissing money away on all the extras.   I will be eating lean alot of beef and pork.   Chicken will be a snack i will add alot of beans and rices to the mix No pasta or anything closely refined except that one cheat meal.      I am going to really try and bulk without getting extra fat and bloat.  I do know I will put on some fat I can deal with very minimal and will just adjust diet and cardio sessions to combat that.   

So i went to bed at 9pm fell asleep around 11 lol. Gotta love tren test and destinex.   However at 1 am I was wide awake starring out the window thinking wtf and why do I hate myself constantly using tren lmao.     This new BT order kicked me like a frigging mule the last few days.   So as for sleep I will say even at the low dose I am running trensomnia has hit.  I'm going to shift to Ed injections just to see if that helps a tad.   But damn I was complimented by a gym rat too apperently I'm juicy.  I'm in my early 40s so not up on millennial language but the 2 girls were staring hard

Last edited by a moderator:
Had an amazing morning woke up had my 2 espressos and hit the road ran about 5.5k in  a good time svg 5m 40sec km pave over 5 k.   Now freshly showered and throwing a 6 oz beef fillet as i do my own butchering so I can taylor cut my steaks as to how I feel.    I'll have black beans and Jasmine rice as a side with a bbq ranch salad.   Then wait for mg 2 pm snack and 4 pm dinner than 6pm last meal.   Ohhhh should mention i also if mon to friday.     Will hit weights around 3 pm today 

Had an amazing morning woke up had my 2 espressos and hit the road ran about 5.5k in  a good time svg 5m 40sec km pave over 5 k.   Now freshly showered and throwing a 6 oz beef fillet as i do my own butchering so I can taylor cut my steaks as to how I feel.    I'll have black beans and Jasmine rice as a side with a bbq ranch salad.   Then wait for mg 2 pm snack and 4 pm dinner than 6pm last meal.   Ohhhh should mention i also if mon to friday.     Will hit weights around 3 pm today 

Screenshot_20200812-110116_Samsung Health.jpg

I’ve actually managed to cut my cheat meal down to once a month I use to do it every 2 weeks , What I found amazing was when I ate my monthly cheat meal I enjoyed but didn’t if that makes sense , I didn’t like how I felt after it I felt sluggish and weighed down and almost queasy and had to drink a tonne if water due to the salt in it it’s amazing what you feel after not eating like that in long periods , I put my wife on a diet she asked for and she’s down 35lbs already , She was in shape before that she played women’s rugby but wanted that toned beach body look small amount of gear 25mg test prop w/k 10mg var daily albuterol , and BT incenerate! You want to see the V-taper in her back and tone in her arms. Hope some of the youngsters look at what she’s taking with dramatic results and solid diet and training  . Test will only be 8 weeks and equal time off . I want to add all products she’s using are BT thanks fellas !

Last edited:
Ya bro I hear you my wife is using sebutramine now and var.  She has done really well and for the meantime is just sticking with dieting and will be heading back to the gym once this stupid covid shit ends the gym owner here is a FuCK and wants us to pay membership fees and an additional 5 dollars a work out for cleaning fuck him ill work out at home.  Thats a pretty solid cycle for her test and girls freaks me out ive seen some real disasters happen.  I'm curious to see how she does over all but shit sounds like she is kicking ass  she's gotta be seriously dialed in now 

Are you fucking serious ! Pay 5 bucks more a workout I wouldn’t do it either you pay for that in your membership. Covid gouging at its best .

Dude can't make this up man.  He even sent messages out telling everyone that we have to start paying for memberships but he will only allow you to work out based on appt and you can only book your times a week at a time.   Yaaaaaaa I went to canadian tire bought a ton of crap and workout on my deck and basement fuck that guy lol

I have a pretty decent home gym but need more dumbbells I find I get a better workout with dumbbells I can control the angles better if I have an injury . It seems like home training is become much more popular.

Loving this post!   You guys had close to 10 years on me,  and those abs are starting to look great man!  Less is definitely more.  A lot of people underestimate the gains that can be made on as little as 150-200mg test.  Sure it takes a little more time but it’s definitely surprising!   And you get caber paid for?! Lol that’s enough savings in itself to justify the money on the cycle.  I’m looking at 150-200$ for a bottle of caber around me, so unfortunately I’ll opt for Prami.  I usually will only run it if I’m doing tren and deca together, I am more sensitive to estrogen sides than I am prolactin.

if I may give one small suggestion for the tren sides at night.  For me, if I cut carbs out all carbs on my last meal about 3-4 hours before I plan to sleep, I’ve found that I sleep better and don’t soak the bed near as much.  Could be worth a try.  But so far I’ve yet to find anything to help those lucid dreams.  

Looking amazing man!

Reactions: Talon
Loving this post!   You guys had close to 10 years on me,  and those abs are starting to look great man!  Less is definitely more.  A lot of people underestimate the gains that can be made on as little as 150-200mg test.  Sure it takes a little more time but it’s definitely surprising!   And you get caber paid for?! Lol that’s enough savings in itself to justify the money on the cycle.  I’m looking at 150-200$ for a bottle of caber around me, so unfortunately I’ll opt for Prami.  I usually will only run it if I’m doing tren and deca together, I am more sensitive to estrogen sides than I am prolactin.

if I may give one small suggestion for the tren sides at night.  For me, if I cut carbs out all carbs on my last meal about 3-4 hours before I plan to sleep, I’ve found that I sleep better and don’t soak the bed near as much.  Could be worth a try.  But so far I’ve yet to find anything to help those lucid dreams.  

Looking amazing man!
Man ill give this a go.   As for the dreams I try to ko myself with cannabis oil again scripted lol and paid for lol

I’m a big CBD guy.  I can’t do THC do to my profession, but CBD is a game changer for me.  I’m a paramedic by trade, and was on antidepressants for years just due to the daily trauma I see. When my doc suggested I try CBD, it completely took me off all of those harsh meds.  Great for inflammation, mental well being and many other things, I’ve swore by it since.  SSRI Meds can do wonders, but they definitely take a toll on your system, not to mention the mood swings associated with them.  So glad I don’t have to rely on them anymore.

as far as the suggestion for sleep, cutting carbs at last meal.  I don’t know if there’s any science behind that, but it helps me and a few others I’ve suggested it to.  I over heat like crazy on tren, and cutting the carbs 3-4 hours before bed helped with the racing mind, and night sweats associated with it.   Hope it goes well bro!  If anything else, get that doc to write you a script for 150mg trazadone, and you’ll sleep like an infant sucking on mommas nipple lol.  

I’m a big CBD guy.  I can’t do THC do to my profession, but CBD is a game changer for me.  I’m a paramedic by trade, and was on antidepressants for years just due to the daily trauma I see. When my doc suggested I try CBD, it completely took me off all of those harsh meds.  Great for inflammation, mental well being and many other things, I’ve swore by it since.  SSRI Meds can do wonders, but they definitely take a toll on your system, not to mention the mood swings associated with them.  So glad I don’t have to rely on them anymore.

as far as the suggestion for sleep, cutting carbs at last meal.  I don’t know if there’s any science behind that, but it helps me and a few others I’ve suggested it to.  I over heat like crazy on tren, and cutting the carbs 3-4 hours before bed helped with the racing mind, and night sweats associated with it.   Hope it goes well bro!  If anything else, get that doc to write you a script for 150mg trazadone, and you’ll sleep like an infant sucking on mommas nipple lol.  
Tried trazidone Valium and starnoch nothing really stops the night sweats for sure ill try the carbs last night i tried it slept 5 hours and pretty dry overall so I have to think there is something to it because when I consume my rice and beans I notice I get warm and sweaty after usually 40 to 45 min.   I'm going to keep going with this for sure.  I WILL say that I had blood drawn and CRP levels were at 8 meaning high after 2 weeks on tren i do have arthritis in joints so obviously my joints will keep an eye on it as it could also be from my 2 a day workouts too.    I do have an autoimmune issue that has shown swelling before but tha was at a 24 crp vs 8 soooo maybe tren is keeping the inflammation down more do than off or maybe i ts elevated it a small bit....time will tell its getting tested in another few weeks 

I’ve used zopiclone for sleep with success,  I’ve tried trazodone and hated it felt like I had a bad hangover.

I’ve used zopiclone for sleep with success,  I’ve tried trazodone and hated it felt like I had a bad hangover.
Did the zopiclome too worked pretty not too bad but for some reason I would puke anytime I ate or drank anything it tasted like pennies.....i have no luck with sleep aids

I am glad you got some suggest with that little suggestion!    Do you think the CRP levels could be from a cleaner diet as well?  Sugars and other processed crab cause cause all kinds of inflammation.  Clean eating can help all sorts of ailments out there.   The healing power of food is quite remarkable.

I am glad you got some suggest with that little suggestion!    Do you think the CRP levels could be from a cleaner diet as well?  Sugars and other processed crab cause cause all kinds of inflammation.  Clean eating can help all sorts of ailments out there.   The healing power of food is quite remarkable.
I would agree hard to tell but my diets clean my crp should be below 3.   Ive been as  high as the 20s so if this is a flair I am curious to know maybe it's food maybe its the cbd keeping it lower.  I am so curious

Ran a 5.5 k fartlek in 29 min

Came home showered at 1/2cup bran buds and 6 egg whites at 1030

Hit weights arm day at 1 pm

Ate a half chicken and sweet potatoes 

Snack at bedtime will be protein and fat based as no carbs after 5

.5 cc tren ace in a.m.  hit 2 providing tabs spread out 8 hrs apart 

Do you utilize many beans in your diet ? I’ve been using them in rice and as a side with my meat protein servings and I actually feel really good.

Do you utilize many beans in your diet ? I’ve been using them in rice and as a side with my meat protein servings and I actually feel really good.
For sure beans are my go to i add them to my jasmine rice only beans im eating are white kidney or black turtle beans.   Both are wow making me really happy with the diet.   I'm eating 2x  1/2cup servings of bran buds a day.  I find it helps too.  But fuuuuuuck  the insomnia is killing me