Talons 2020 log

Well another great session yesterday and my hgh pen and first kit arrived all scripted and wow omnitrope is as advertised day 2 wity this and wow upon injection of 2iu I was ready for a nap lol.  Going to be a nice addition I think though at 390 every 2 weeks this will get expensive but hey you only love once may as well live my best life 

20201014_055658.jpg

Reactions: airman
Damn that is the kit to have brother ! I’m loving your progress, I find this so much harder with age, Do you find diet and training had to be modified with age ? Even my gear doses are very low. 

Damn that is the kit to have brother ! I’m loving your progress, I find this so much harder with age, Do you find diet and training had to be modified with age ? Even my gear doses are very low. 
Amazojg question and 100% its all about diet and gear strategy as you get older man.   Im finding tricks and sides normally i would be impartial to in my youth.  Like right now since adding DHB into the mix I've become an insomniac like on tren.  So yup dhb will be removed to see if that's the cause 

So yup dhb will be removed to see if that's the cause 
Its amazing how thought processes change as you get older and the focus on quality of life, longevity and health comes more into play. Its also amazing that younger guys dont listen to this kind of advice.  

Reactions: Talon
I agree as we age we put things in perspective, Now I don’t even push my test past 350mg that’s on blast for me and when I trt I literally half it. My food has completely changed I find foods I ate 10 years ago bother me now and upset my stomach and it’s bathroom time , Even all the supplements I take now are more geared towards longevity. Guys we are getting old.

Well sleep is getting a tad better since dropping the DHB damn i was really digging it too.   I am now sitting at 183 pounds and am pretty lean so the gain in weight is definitely welcome.    I have started my hgh into cycle

600mg eq ew

Test e 250 mg ew

Proviron 50 mg ed

Hgh inject am upon wake up usualy 5am

6 hours after hgh inject I nail myself with mgf.       I will do this for a month then use IGF des pre work out and use MGF on off days 

That’s a pretty solid plan brother, I’m doing something a bit similar in January when I come off TRT , So i have it timed that I’m going into a cut for the spring and then TRT for the rest of the summer eating with my family.