Talons 2020 log

For sure beans are my go to i add them to my jasmine rice only beans im eating are white kidney or black turtle beans.   Both are wow making me really happy with the diet.   I'm eating 2x  1/2cup servings of bran buds a day.  I find it helps too.  But fuuuuuuck  the insomnia is killing me
That sucks man that you get insomnia like that, I can run Tren as high as 600mg/week and still sleep like a baby. But as @Mikk0090 said, CBD does wonder on sleep. Took a joint the other night and I dont think Ive ever slept that deep lol, not even waking up once in the middle of the night. And the typical advice, no phone or screens 1 hour before sleep, keep the room temperature as low as you can, cause on tren its non stop heat, so I usually keep my room around 19 celsius all night and it works fine for me. 

I love to hate Tren for that very reason , The results are great but the sides make you question why the hell am I doing this again.

For me, it’s more of the racing mind that makes it hard to sleep.  Can’t shut the brain down and feel like I’m on speed.  When we I get to sleep I either wake up because I’m soaked, or wake up due to a crazy dream and can’t go back to sleep.    But one thing I do enjoy, is the need to not have an alarm clock.  Because on the rare nights I do sleep a solid 6 hours, I pop up bright and early ready to attack the day.   It’s definitely a love hate relationship.  

beans are a lovely source of clean carbs and fibers while on a strict diet, and super satiating.  I’ve got some awesome recipes for clean chili, and ministrone soup I’ll make in huge batches when I’m in a deficit.  But alone, it’s a texture thing for me that I can’t get past if they aren’t mixed in something lol.  I know I’m a child.  But I’ve learned the calories add up quickly with them which can be difficult to calculate at times.  But the beans and rice philosophy is awesome to stay full longer while in a deficit.

Went on a long slow run today and have to say I can tel the joints are drier than normal yoooouch it hurt got 6.5 k done in 35 min but I assure you my elbows neck and knees were screaming as were my kidneys.   I am going to dial back the ling runs and keep it slower pace and shorter distance as this tren is telling me NO.    Sleep i forget what that is I fall asleep at 9pm and wake up at midnight then may fall back asleep around 4 am till 8.  Thank God im retired

Reactions: Physlifter
Ok bodyweight down now to 177.  So iam very very close to my favorite time of year the fall BULK.    

The running has been wow just amazing with the added 50g a day of soluble fiber in the way of bran buds has been wow just insane and made the cutting that much easier.  Its worked well too ran a 31 min 5.5k run and now heading to basement for weight trng and core

I envy your cardio sir.  I’ve always wanted to be able to run, and experience that “runners high” my buddy always talks about.  But my body just isn’t made for it.    Instead of the runners high, I get the OMG my lungs, keep breathing, breathing is key, you can do it.  Crap crap crap my thighs are chafing, I got this.  Nope time to walk, ok let’s lay down, nobody’s looking.  It’s ok to cry.   Lol..   

making awesome progress!!

I envy your cardio sir.  I’ve always wanted to be able to run, and experience that “runners high” my buddy always talks about.  But my body just isn’t made for it.    Instead of the runners high, I get the OMG my lungs, keep breathing, breathing is key, you can do it.  Crap crap crap my thighs are chafing, I got this.  Nope time to walk, ok let’s lay down, nobody’s looking.  It’s ok to cry.   Lol..   

making awesome progress!!
Bro trust me run double makes a app called couch to 5k.   I was always a pretty decent runner but when I had a health scare in 2017 I was 2 years of no cardio well hard caddio so I had to build back up from 0 all while in a high level unit so I had no time to play around this app got the job more than done.

Thanks brother im going to back the cardio off when I bulk to lighter tempo runs as ik doing in more so in the bulk to control fluds salt and help when needed to get rid of calories if i eat too much.   Im seriosuly looking forward to this bulk as im soooooo happy with this cut so far ill put pics up this week but I'm safely in the single digits for BF now if not ill be shocked 

⁹What a fucking great DAY.   I have the tren dialed in Dr hooked me up with Valium for sleep and the no carbs after 6 with a lower dose of test has been magic i added a small amount of EQ to help with the V02 im now sitting with a V02 of 44 fitness age is 20 not bad for a 42 year old vet with horrible joints 

Ran 9.4 k in about 53 minutes according to GPS heart rate never went above 144bpm 

I am as lean as I have ever been in my life I have really noticed a difference adding the soluable fiber of 50 to 60g a day in the form of bran buds and a small bit of rasin bran on cardio days and 3 whole eggs. Today's lunch will be 1 8 oz pork rib eye BBQ and 1 cup Jasmin rice with 3/4 cup of black turtle beans.   Dinner a 6oz fillet mignon and a sweet potato with a few deviled eggs using avocado mayo.    Then I'll have my cricket protein shake before bed.  Here is a pic taken this morning im not sitting at a 177 pounds im going to guess 9 to 10% bf 

Screenshot_20200828-094004_Gallery.jpg

Wow brother you look fantastic looks like you are really dialed in . 

Wow brother you look fantastic looks like you are really dialed in . 
Bro it took me literaly 20 years to figure this out.  I started gear at 20 like a fucking idiot and figured I could eat dirty bulk and shed in the summer ya the issue is cutting is hard fucking work and you can blow thousands on gear which you may as well flush down the fucking toilet.     Gear is like nitrous oxide you wouldn't run your car on it daily or you'll blow your engine its used to get your engine past its normal ability for a short burst.    I believe whole heartedly that food is like gas.   My sports car runs on high test i would never put regular in it.   So why would I put regular shit food in my body.    I have seen the light brother and seen the error of my ways all these years.   I feel literally 20 fucking years old again and honestly am regretting retiring now as I feel better than I did 2 years ago when I decided to retire.    I believe more than ever that fiber and eating nothing processed i mean even salt added has really been the key.   I upped dietary fats we use lard and butter and mct oils only other oil is pure olive oil.   Carbs come from the ground only mainly rice beans and sweet potato with alot of kale spinach broccoli and asparagus.     Meats mainly pork rib eyes, chicken breast, orange roughy or cod, and beef is tenderloins or sirloin cuts 

Reactions: Mikk0090
We are very similar now with how we do things , This is when I wish some of the youngsters on this board would listen to us and learn from our mistakes, Even my gear less is more for me at this age , it’s more about health and functioning, Diet is key , Once a week I take a day with my kids to eat with them and come into their world but after the meal I have with them I actually feel terrible.

We are very similar now with how we do things , This is when I wish some of the youngsters on this board would listen to us and learn from our mistakes, Even my gear less is more for me at this age , it’s more about health and functioning, Diet is key , Once a week I take a day with my kids to eat with them and come into their world but after the meal I have with them I actually feel terrible.
I puked after last weeks cheat meal I had 2 slices of Naan pizza and a cesar salad and was in major pain and nauseous I believe my body panicked lol 

Now comes the fun im going to slowly ramp up the calories and start adding muscle again.   Im going to ramp the calories up slowly as my stomach is def going to need time to adjust from IF.    I'm going to ramp calories up over the next 2 months to avoid the risk of getting skinny fat lol

Bro it took me literaly 20 years to figure this out.  I started gear at 20 like a fucking idiot and figured I could eat dirty bulk and shed in the summer ya the issue is cutting is hard fucking work and you can blow thousands on gear which you may as well flush down the fucking toilet.     Gear is like nitrous oxide you wouldn't run your car on it daily or you'll blow your engine its used to get your engine past its normal ability for a short burst.    I believe whole heartedly that food is like gas.   My sports car runs on high test i would never put regular in it.   So why would I put regular shit food in my body.    I have seen the light brother and seen the error of my ways all these years.   I feel literally 20 fucking years old again and honestly am regretting retiring now as I feel better than I did 2 years ago when I decided to retire.    I believe more than ever that fiber and eating nothing processed i mean even salt added has really been the key.   I upped dietary fats we use lard and butter and mct oils only other oil is pure olive oil.   Carbs come from the ground only mainly rice beans and sweet potato with alot of kale spinach broccoli and asparagus.     Meats mainly pork rib eyes, chicken breast, orange roughy or cod, and beef is tenderloins or sirloin cuts 
I agree 100%!!!    Awesome progress man, and I’m glad you are having luck with sleep now!!

The slow addition to calories approach is best.  Then you can easily find your sweet spot of muscle gain vs fat gain.   I’m a firm believer in finding that sweet spot, and not just throwing in 5k + calories down your throat in the name of “bulking”.  Don’t get me wrong, that approach definitely works for the more hard core guys who are running high doses, and throwing in HGH and insulin to become mass monsters.   Bulking is SO much easier than cutting lol.  I do hate how people blow up on a bulk just to lose half their gainz when they have to crash diet to lose fat lol.    

This way you can add the calories, see what’s working and what’s not working and adjust.  I prefer the “gaintain” approach, of picking a body fat % that you like, and add just enough calories to maintain conditioning while adding lean muscle mass.   It also looks way more impressive too.   You already look amazing, and you’re going to look immortal once those gains start coming in.

hats off to your determination and discipline bro!  Keep it up!

Reactions: a_ahmed and Talon
I agree 100%!!!    Awesome progress man, and I’m glad you are having luck with sleep now!!

The slow addition to calories approach is best.  Then you can easily find your sweet spot of muscle gain vs fat gain.   I’m a firm believer in finding that sweet spot, and not just throwing in 5k + calories down your throat in the name of “bulking”.  Don’t get me wrong, that approach definitely works for the more hard core guys who are running high doses, and throwing in HGH and insulin to become mass monsters.   Bulking is SO much easier than cutting lol.  I do hate how people blow up on a bulk just to lose half their gainz when they have to crash diet to lose fat lol.    

This way you can add the calories, see what’s working and what’s not working and adjust.  I prefer the “gaintain” approach, of picking a body fat % that you like, and add just enough calories to maintain conditioning while adding lean muscle mass.   It also looks way more impressive too.   You already look amazing, and you’re going to look immortal once those gains start coming in.

hats off to your determination and discipline bro!  Keep it up!
Thanks man I've been getting some amazing advice lately and actually taking it i was king if the dirty bulk and ya i was big but I wanna say definitely not healthy on the inside.   I am enjoying this new journey and love playing around with this and really enjoying the fact that I'm constantly learning and evolving.  I swear to god its actually so much easier to do it this way.    Dirty bulking like you said is just a fucking waste of money and ill be honest I never ever wanna have to cut 40 fuckin pounds again ever. Sure I was big 18 19 inch arms but I had plaque in my arteries in my neck FfS at 30 lol.     Let's just say I have learned from my ways and am now determined to help others not follow down my path.   I am jelious though of those guys that can eat a fridge every day and look amazing i unfortunately get fat just looking at a burger lol  

So today was my cheat meal. Woke up had 1/2 cup of bran buds with whole milk.  Had 6 egg whites.  Took 25mg of my proviron I added and went about my day lunch was a chicken breast with beans and rice and plenty of cashews and almonds through the day.    I had my cheat meal 3 slices of meat lovers pizza and now feel like absolute death.    I am at the point now where I am DONE with cheat meals.  I believe they are messing up my body more than being a treat.   Not sure of anyone else finds this to be the case when you've eaten super clean for months almost feel like a hangover

I have found the same thing with the cheat meals, but then the super watery pump that follows a day later is fun. But the hangover effect does suck. I always thought it had to do with insulin response. 

How do you feel on that much fiber btw? @Talon

I have found the same thing with the cheat meals, but then the super watery pump that follows a day later is fun. But the hangover effect does suck. I always thought it had to do with insulin response. 

How do you feel on that much fiber btw? @Talon
The fiber has been a huge game changer during the cut because its very low on cals as i eat pure bran buds.   1 cup a day split up over 2 or 3 servings.  I had no problems cutting calories as low as 1200 a day as the bran kept me full.  The guts work better than ever and inflamatiom and cholesterol are low to the point they pulled me off Crestor

This was my run today i did the 5 k in 27 min and had to walk/crawl home after I really pushed today.     Ate 3 whole eggs 4 whites than added 1/2cup bran buds.   Lunch was chicken breasts and avocado toast. Hitting weights shortly. Its a arm and a day

Screenshot_20200831-130900_Samsung Health.jpg

Another run down in the books ran 5 k in 5min 30 sec km avg pace.   Came home ate the bran and eggs from breakfast than had eggs and toast at lunch i had a chicken breast and black beans and rice 

At the gym was chest day and I followed as aways the Seth foroce chest routine as that seems to really work for me.  Now I'm home dying on the couch waiting for my next meal.   Weight today 179 so moving up the scale as I add calories back