Looking for new home

DeviousD

Hey everyone, DeviousD here! Sad to see that NM is no longer but I'm happy to have been told where I can come to rejoin the family! 

Just looking to get back to where we were, hoping to learn more and better myself and my body. I hope to be able to give any advice where I can and just enjoy the comradery of the same family but in a different place.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, OntarioDude said:

Thanks very much DeviousD - I'm sure you can do even better...  :classic_smile: 

Keep us posted & go for it!

OD

I'm gunna give it everything within my power....life gives us obstacles but we just have to manage them and keep pressing on. Life is gunna get a little more hectic in a few months with the second child due....

Work, training, & family are everything for me, I don't have much time for anything else.

• Like 1

Congratulations on your second child coming soon.   It may be a little rough at first but once everything settles down I'm sure you'll be able to still find some time - even if you have to work out at home.

If not, you can go to the gym more when they are bigger.  At least my oldest watches the others while I go to the gym now - finally... :classic_smile:

I hope you can get some type of Daddy (Parental) Leave or holidays from work (unless Mommy is going to of course).  

Good luck,

OD

• Like 1