New guy! Looking for new gear

MadMaverick717

Hey guys,  search for a decent lab led me here.  I live smack dab in the middle of Pennsylvania, US.  Go to the gym 7 days a week.  Bout 190lbs, 10% bf.  I love lifting heavy weight and i love gear!  My buddy who was a rep for a lab has gone into severe depression and has lost all interest in lifting or repping for the lab.  They're products were okay but im looking for better and soon as im currently running low on my supplies!  I like what i hear about BT.  But i need one that can ship to me no issues.  No sure if Canada would ship to US without problems..  Help a fellow brother out! 

1 hour ago, MadMaverick717 said:

Hey guys,  search for a decent lab led me here.  I live smack dab in the middle of Pennsylvania, US.  Go to the gym 7 days a week.  Bout 190lbs, 10% bf.  I love lifting heavy weight and i love gear!  My buddy who was a rep for a lab has gone into severe depression and has lost all interest in lifting or repping for the lab.  They're products were okay but im looking for better and soon as im currently running low on my supplies!  I like what i hear about BT.  But i need one that can ship to me no issues.  No sure if Canada would ship to US without problems..  Help a fellow brother out! 

Welcome to the board my friend - I would like to reiterate what @ElectricRocker said, and more importantly suggest participating in the great community we've got going on. 

Well shoot,  after reading that,  obviously i broke the one 😄😄 very confusing as to why the are topics of lab reveiws and such if we can't ask for a point in the right direction?  All reveiws seem great for all the ones ive looked at on here.  Yet how would i find out more about them without asking about them?  

52 minutes ago, MadMaverick717 said:

Well shoot,  after reading that,  obviously i broke the one 😄😄 very confusing as to why the are topics of lab reveiws and such if we can't ask for a point in the right direction?  All reveiws seem great for all the ones ive looked at on here.  Yet how would i find out more about them without asking about them?  

Check out the general information section in regards to titles and also the announcement portion as well. Good info to know so you can understand how the board works! 

Like I said brother, get that post count up and actively participate on the board and I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for. 

I had no idea this was a Canadian based place.  Nor have i found any luck finding such boards here in the US.  I had just looked through the Lab Reveiws and liked all the positive feedback ive seen about places like BT and jumped 😄😄 

Bt's website says they ship to US but i feel that might be difficult and I'm not trying to cause any trouble, just get my swole on. Msged the rep but no reply.  Wanted to make sure they can before i order

3 hours ago, MadMaverick717 said:

I had no idea this was a Canadian based place.  Nor have i found any luck finding such boards here in the US.  I had just looked through the Lab Reveiws and liked all the positive feedback ive seen about places like BT and jumped 😄😄 

Bt's website says they ship to US but i feel that might be difficult and I'm not trying to cause any trouble, just get my swole on. Msged the rep but no reply.  Wanted to make sure they can before i order

I'll shoot you a pm