Synergistic response to Tbol with other AAS

PaulB

I have noticed when doing research on Turinabol that few in forums have noted the effect that it has on free testosterone when stacking. As a sole substance, it may lack the anabolic punch, but in conjunction with testosterone and deca, for example, it may boost their overall anabolic effect.  

My current research suggests that Tbol’s synergy together with its anti-estrogen properties makes it a perfect addition to a stack for clean bulking.

Thoughts?

11 hours ago, PaulB said:

I have noticed when doing research on Turinabol that few in forums have noted the effect that it has on free testosterone when stacking. As a sole substance, it may lack the anabolic punch, but in conjunction with testosterone and deca, for example, it may boost their overall anabolic effect.  

My current research suggests that Tbol’s synergy together with its anti-estrogen properties makes it a perfect addition to a stack for clean bulking.

Thoughts?

if thats the case,id add on stanolone and proviron as they do all that.

As a follow-up to my initial post, I added Tbol to an existing cycle of Test E 600 mg and Deca 300 mg per week. This cycle is a longer cycle, 12 weeks into it. Bulking diet  is very clean, six meals a day. I am a hard gainer. Training, 4 heavy sessions that last about two hours each.

I am over 60 with inflammatory arthritis, and I am very cautious with supplementation due to past history of sides. Adding orals have always been problematic possibly due to conflict with arthritis meds.

Tbol implementation as follows:

25 mg per day for two weeks. Notice slight burst of strength during this period. No weight gain.

50 mg per day for two weeks (with plans to continue). Strength up in all exercises. Good pumps. I have also noticed the ability to push a bit harder at the end of each set. Most important, I have gained 3 pounds of muscle over the four weeks while keeping body fat constant. Waist measurement remains below 32. While I am not trying to keep body fat low or waist tight during this phase, that is how my body is responding. Absolutely no sides.

Turinabol seems to be working for me. I expect the weight to remain as there is no bloating, water retention. 

Edited by PaulB
spelling error
  • Thanks 1

I love tbol and I feel it's a little underrated.  I do believe it has some synergistic effects when run along side test and other compounds as mentioned above compared to it on it's own. I think turinabol is an underrated drug that most over look when designing their stack.

• Like 2

Excellent addition to a cutting stack I did with test mast and tren. Improved glycogen retention while being on low daily carbs 60 grams or so per day. Was 250 test 700 mast 200 tren and 60 day Tbol. Was that little extra edge for vascularity swear I had veins in my shits everyday. Pretty mild compound but is a 17 aa so using tudca daily is only wise and your liver will thank you. Outside of that if I was using for synergistic effect with test and deca it would be 80-100 mg per day but you are better off using the tried tested and true 40+ year old stack of test deca and dbol 400 or so test 250 to 300 deca and 30-40 dbol use an ai and keep your diet and sodium tight and you will get results. Your situation is unique no doubt but with arthritis going on a bit of the wetter compounds are not going to hurt your joints that's for sure. Also look into BP 157 it may help in your situation somewhat.   

My primary choice for Tbol was because my last cycle with Dbol was very tough. I blame my arthritis medication (a new biologic) for complicating what worked in the past. My medication plays havoc with my immune system. As an alternative, Tbol is working well, better than anticipated. I attribute its synergistic effects, together with a good diet and a tough program.

I feel that this topic introduces a greater issue: compounding gear with new medications. What worked before with few sides may not react the same in conjuntion with the new medication.

BP 157? Thanks!

Appreciate your thoughtful response.

• 2 weeks later...

Update regarding gains with Tbol (50mg) combined with Test E (600mg) and Deca (300mg), per week -

Measurements taken today show that I have gained 4.8 pounds of muscle over the last four weeks, with body fat remaining constant below 9%.

Diet and training remained the same.