My new vortex kog

Talon

4 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@Talon I think that’s the plan , I’m going to start stocking up , put some aside out of each order until I can go full steam ahead , I’m glad things are going well for you , I can’t say it enough how far you have come seeing the 3 pics must really hammer it home for you.

It does for sure.  I really had a rough go health wise 2 years ago and was lucky to pull through and I swore if I recovered I would never let that happen again.   And I'm on it now as of today 33 inch waist and I'm weighing in at 205 now.  Very lean I'm getting vascular around my hips and all veins popping out in legs and arms.  Only BF I'm holding now is a small amount around the abdominal area.   So I'm very very happy for sure.  I have done this all very very cautiously dose wise using bare minimum just to see.  And I'm a fan of lower dose cycles the sides are way easier especially on tren I find keeping my test at trt dose 100mg a week and tren at 300 ew was money.  I will be slowly backing the tren to 50mg eod test will stay at 100mg ew

@Talon I think that’s we’re you and I are similar I also believe in the low dose cycle I find less is more. Especially at my age I don’t want to be dealing with a lot of sides especially with a wife and kids . I believe you are probably there too with all that.

3 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@Talon I think that’s we’re you and I are similar I also believe in the low dose cycle I find less is more. Especially at my age I don’t want to be dealing with a lot of sides especially with a wife and kids . I believe you are probably there too with all that.

You can say that again.  I am on edge everytime i run tren so i have had to find ways to burn off the aggression.  I tend to burn myself out hard in the gym so I am too tired to fight lol

I think I’m going to try the TNT when I run it hopefully it might be a bit easier with the cough and other sides I hear it is a bit easier in all reality it shouldn’t be but worth a try the only thing is it’s harder to control the dose.