Going Private Sale/ Black Friday

GameChanger

as requested by BT and admins after a good discussion, we thought that the best way to go private would be with a sale.

5% profits will go the board for helping us through thick and thin. Respect to the real people who didnt blindly follow and actually took the time to see proof and take a stance against the bsers

So here is our final sale,if you have not ever ordered directly through me than you will now have to order through website,email is btrep@bodytechpharma.com

anyone who has ordered directly can simply email me at the proton email. With this, i want to thank you all for sticking by us and helping us grow 10 fold. 

https://bodytechpharma.com

Test e,c,p,sust 250 $20

Tren ace $30

tren e $40

Mast P $30

Mast E $40

Winstrol $25

Deca $30

Dbol $25

EQ $30

Nolva $20

tdrol $30

hgh pharma $215

IGF Des and 1lr3 $60

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, GameChanger said:

as requested by BT and admins after a good discussion, we thought that the best way to go private would be with a sale.

5% profits will go the board for helping us through thick and thin. Respect to the real people who didnt blindly follow and actually took the time to see proof and take a stance against the bsers

So here is our final sale,if you have not ever ordered directly through me than you will now have to order through website,email is btrep@bodytechpharma.com

anyone who has ordered directly can simply email me at the proton email. With this, i want to thank you all for sticking by us and helping us grow 10 fold. 

https://bodytechpharma.com

Test e,c,p,sust 250 $20

Tren ace $30

tren e $40

Mast P $30

Mast E $40

Winstrol $25

Deca $30

Dbol $25

EQ $30

Nolva $20

tdrol $30

hgh pharma $215

IGF Des and 1lr3 $60

These are crazy prices!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, instagrande said:

Whoo. This sale is whack. You guys at BT always have clutch gear. Will email you about the sale and order a bunch more stuff in the coming week when I get paid. Hope the sale goes on for at least a week 🙋‍♂️

Hard not to take advantage when the prices are like this lol

• Like 1