Kick starter gains over?

MuscleDummy

Ok. So I’m trying to figure out if I’m in the reasonable amount of weight increase for my anadrol or if my anadrol isn’t as potent as advertised (or bunk even). 

Running same lab as last cycle same gear as well test e tren e deca anadrol (ED) and arimedex (EOD) Have the same coach for my diet and workout plan as last cycle as well, obviously my coach has my workouts and diet adjusted for my progress since last cycle just noting all the factors are the same. 

Ok. Last cycle in the first 2 weeks I had physically noticeable change. I could absolutely tell I was running gear. I also track on an app on my phone. I had a 4.4lbs increase last cycle in 2 weeks. (This is about the time 10-14 days I start to physically notice that I’m gaining with other cycles previously as well with other labs I’ve used, I don’t have them tracked on this phone so no data to show for other labs). 

Now with this cycle same time frame of 2 weeks I’ve not physically noticed any change, and my weight hasn’t increased. Just fluctuates up and down with my heavy carb days. But I’m 1lbs up as of today from when I started, So I guess it is an increase. But again. Heavy carb day yesterday. 

So I’m just wondering if perhaps this is the point I’m at where all the old guys have been telling me “the longer you run gear the harder it’ll be to gain while you run it” and this is completely reasonable increase to time ratio and it’s just gonna take longer to get anything out of orals or if I should be looking at the gear. 

I mean when you look at the tracking on my last cycle it looks like the side of a steep hill. Steadily increasing. This cycle just looks like a bumpy road. 

I obviously know I can’t expect the deca to be anywhere near showing yet, but 100mg of anadrol ED I would think would be more than just fluctuation in weight over 2 weeks. I would expect a steady rise, maybe not as much as my last cycle but a steady rise none the less. 

OR maybe I’m just jumping the gun and need to start looking at harder gains like the old guys all warn about. If so it means I’m beating up my liver with orals for almost nothing. Doesn’t seem worth it liver wise or cost wise. Just drop the orals next time and work the slower long ester gains. I mean that’s why I started taking orals to get the kick start on the cycle. But the ratio then was worth it. But maybe the kick start doesn’t last forever?

Thoughts?

How long were you off before doing this cycle? If you were off for at least 2 months and then got on anadrol at 100mg ED plus started deca and i'm assuming test you should generally be up more than a pound (unless of course cutting diet). Are you on a maintenance or bulking diet? 

To clarify, you can run cycles over time and it doesn't just stop working as long as you're giving some kind of break between cycles.. If someone is on for a long time and hits a new peak weight and then adds another compound in, no that doesn't mean that they are just going to gain weight.

• Like 1

I have always noticed that if you stay on gear as i do. Your body will gain as much as it can for the amount that you are using. Just like if you had hit your peak gains naturally. So in time you will need to increase the amount of hormones in your body to now push through that next plateau. Do this after you have tried everything else such as diet and training. The other thing that i find makes a difference without having to increase the amount of aas per week is injection frequency. Pinning long esters once a week and then splitting the dose up and pinning multiple times a week. Every two to three months i will change my pinning frequency i will go from pinning my whole weekly dose in one shot a week to pinning every other day. I find doing this allows to get more out of evey cycle. 

• Like 1

Sorry yes to clarify I am bulking. I was off for 3 months which was the same duration as I was on for my last cycle. 

Another thing to add as i’m not sure if it’s important, but you guys have mentioned weight peaks and plateaus, my last cycle was probably one of if it not the most successful cycles i’ve Ever done. I was able to put on a lot of lean mass.

Which I understand is something that might not necessarily be able to repeat every time. Running the same cycle. But even at that to be stagnant at a maintenance weight for 2 weeks at 100mg ED seems off. 

The other theory going is it’s a low dose oral that was labelled wrong and i’m only taking an unusable dose for a guy. But since I don’t know that for sure, or what the dose could be i’m not about to try take a handful everyday. 

So we’ve up the diet since there was no weight gain, I have some other orals (tbol) that I might try for a couple weeks to see if it gives me a kick start. It’s from the same lab, but since their stuff was so awesome last time i’m gonna go with the mislabeled theory for  now and hope the for the best. 

4 hours ago, MuscleDummy said:

Sorry yes to clarify I am bulking. I was off for 3 months which was the same duration as I was on for my last cycle. 

Another thing to add as i’m not sure if it’s important, but you guys have mentioned weight peaks and plateaus, my last cycle was probably one of if it not the most successful cycles i’ve Ever done. I was able to put on a lot of lean mass.

Which I understand is something that might not necessarily be able to repeat every time. Running the same cycle. But even at that to be stagnant at a maintenance weight for 2 weeks at 100mg ED seems off. 

The other theory going is it’s a low dose oral that was labelled wrong and i’m only taking an unusable dose for a guy. But since I don’t know that for sure, or what the dose could be i’m not about to try take a handful everyday. 

So we’ve up the diet since there was no weight gain, I have some other orals (tbol) that I might try for a couple weeks to see if it gives me a kick start. It’s from the same lab, but since their stuff was so awesome last time i’m gonna go with the mislabeled theory for  now and hope the for the best. 

I would talk to the source and see if anyone has had any sub par experiences with their anadrol or if it could have been mislabelled. It doesn't sound worth it to be risking taking handfuls to hope for better progress. Based on 3 months off prior to the start, I would think that you should be up more than 1lb in 2 weeks with anadrol at 100mg ED assuming a diet of at or above maintenance calories.

You should always change cycle compound, not because it work the first time you need to repeat it wait 2 more cycle before you repeat it .

I believe when your over the middle of your cycle and you hit plateau , that's where i would add pills other then that i hate them.

why don't you stop them for now or just change them for dbol .

Form experience the weight is more related to food then steroids .

• Like 1